If Dubai Is Headed For A Fall What About Abu Dhabi Or Ajman

Topic locked
If Dubai is headed for a fall what about Abu Dhabi or Ajman Feb 03, 2008
There seems to be a concensus that Dubai property prices will fall in 2009 or so and that now is not a good time to buy property.

How does Abu Dhabi look as a place to invest in property ? Lots of new projects coming up there - are the prices jusified ?

DXBINC
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 05, 2008
I heard that Ajman is a good place to invest..

Dont know about Abu Dhabi though
hamadl
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 08, 2008
well the international stock market is falling .. and the USA home market is suffering huge losses .. the affects of which are being felt everywhere .. so i dont think this is the right time to buy anything .. the only thing now would be to save up as much as you can ..
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 08, 2008
hey its easy
why would anyone like to buy property now
In business every business has a 3 stages
1st is to rise(growth) then stabilize(maintain) and then decline(fall)
I recently started to wonder when was dubai's gonna come down
deadlife
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 09, 2008
soon ..
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 09, 2008
Sirus you are an idiot and should keep your investing advice to yourself. Its a very well known basic rule in investing is to buy when the markets down.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 10, 2008
MaaaD wrote:Sirus you are an idiot and should keep your investing advice to yourself. Its a very well known basic rule in investing is to buy when the markets down.

In contrast, I think Sirius is quite correct. You'd have to be a moron to buy now. You think we're in a property slump over here? Dubai hasn't even started to go down yet.
Al Jon
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 10, 2008
Al Jon wrote:
MaaaD wrote:Sirus you are an idiot and should keep your investing advice to yourself. Its a very well known basic rule in investing is to buy when the markets down.

In contrast, I think Sirius is quite correct. You'd have to be a moron to buy now. You think we're in a property slump over here? Dubai hasn't even started to go down yet.

Where in my post did i say the UAE is in a property slump ? I was answering this post:

well the international stock market is falling .. and the USA home market is suffering huge losses .. the affects of which are being felt everywhere .. so i dont think this is the right time to buy anything .. the only thing now would be to save up as much as you can ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat