Hi Dubai From Sunny Nova Scotia, Canada

Topic locked
Hi Dubai from sunny Nova Scotia, Canada Sep 17, 2008
Hello from sunny North Shore Nova Scotia, Canada.

How different it is here to Dubai?

No, it's not a fog shrouded ice-berg - that was for the Titanic film. The ocean is 75F, we leave our cars and homes unlocked, there is minimal crime and we have true seasons, so we swim in summer and ski in winter.

Property is really cheap too - you can get a home and acreage for 500,000 AED. I have a great website to share but am not allowed to post a link!

I could say its HOT its PROPERTY and its NOVA SCOTIA all rolled into one!

ontheboatout
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Hi Dubai from sunny Nova Scotia, Canada Sep 17, 2008
ontheboatout wrote:Hello from sunny North Shore Nova Scotia, Canada.

How different it is here to Dubai?

No, it's not a fog shrouded ice-berg - that was for the Titanic film. The ocean is 75F, we leave our cars and homes unlocked, there is minimal crime and we have true seasons, so we swim in summer and ski in winter.

Property is really cheap too - you can get a home and acreage for 500,000 AED. I have a great website to share but am not allowed to post a link!

I could say its HOT its PROPERTY and its NOVA SCOTIA all rolled into one!

The ocean here is 75 degrees C, we leave our cars and homes unlocked too in the hope that someone will take pity and leave us a gift because owning the cars we do should be a crime, we have false seasons, we ski in summer (indoors) and we swim in winter.

Property is is not really cheap, you can get a home that is a headache for 500,000,000 AED. We also have a website (DTC&M) but you don't want to see it.

Its HOT is got lots of empty PROPERTY and its not NEW SCOTLAND...

Its Dubai!

You must be in bloody real estate! Stay in Nova Scotia, sounds like its better than here. Is it like Newfoundland? Where the dogs come from? Are you a Newfie?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat