Dubai Bank Makes Abaya Mandatory For All Female Staff

Topic locked
Aug 23, 2009
Your obviously lacking in sarcasm dept today anyways.

It has nothing to do with respect buddy, Just you shooting off your gun in a very "internet expert" kind of way on every subject there is over here. Your opinion which would carry more weight if you were actually here. Your views have serious credibility issues, And I know I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

No matter how many people I talk to and how much research I do about Holland I will never know what it is actually like to be there and the little nuances of the place.

Its like taking or listening to medical advise from a quack.

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 23, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Your obviously lacking in sarcasm dept today anyways.

It has nothing to do with respect buddy, Just you shooting off your gun in a very "internet expert" kind of way on every subject there is over here. Your opinion which would carry more weight if you were actually here. Your views have serious credibility issues, And I know I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

No matter how many people I talk to and how much research I do about Holland I will never know what it is actually like to be there and the little nuances of the place.

Its like taking or listening to medical advise from a quack.

Look DD, I know a thing or two. I'm not the average Joe out there. I like to dive into diverse issues around the world and answer seriously.

I rather have you judge me on my content, which is not made up, but based on facts, unless I add my opinion. It doesn't show of high respect when you attack someone on a personal level.

If you are seriously interested in topics like economics, politics, stocks, aerospace etc and other topics, then you can discuss anything in the world from a certain perspective. That doesn't mean I'm always right, but if you validate some of my statement, you actually know that I'm not talking bull.

I'm genuinely interested in world affairs. Plus I have the ability to write what I feel and think. If you don't like that, thats fine. But keep your arguments on my content, not on my personality.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 23, 2009
Well personally, okay on the one hand I can understand it. However, it is odd to make non-muslims wear a shayla aswell as an abaya as normally you can just wear an abaya and have your head unconvered. This I think is unaccpetable.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 03, 2009
As an emarati i think this a crazy practice ..
They should have a dress code not telling people what to wear
saeedz28
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 04, 2009
how about mandatory kandourah for male employees?
capsicum
BANNED

Sep 06, 2009
Democracy is mob rule anyway. It's where 51% of the population tells the other 49% what the rules are. :lol:
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat