Dogs In Dubai

Topic locked
Dogs in Dubai Dec 16, 2007
www.k9connect.net

a site that serves as a venue to support the UAE owners in raising healthy and sociable dogs. The canine population explosion , the growing number of first-time owners, the busy lifestyle , and the unique multicultural setting of Dubai, call for a support system among dog lovers in this fast-developing country.

In the wild, dogs howl as a form of remote communication between neighboring packs. K9connect is your electronic howling, let the other owners know about your dog and eventually have your four-legged friends meet up!

This is a place for everything to keep UAE dogs happy...and owners too.

Connect!

sly
Dubai Forum User

Dec 17, 2007
I have met some dogs in my time...

My pooch is anti-social

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Dogs in Dubai Dec 17, 2007
sly wrote:www.k9connect.net

a site that serves as a venue to support the UAE owners in raising healthy and sociable dogs. The canine population explosion , the growing number of first-time owners, the busy lifestyle , and the unique multicultural setting of Dubai, call for a support system among dog lovers in this fast-developing country.

In the wild, dogs howl as a form of remote communication between neighboring packs. K9connect is your electronic howling, let the other owners know about your dog and eventually have your four-legged friends meet up!

This is a place for everything to keep UAE dogs happy...and owners too.

Connect!

Get out more....
gezza
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat