Dog Murdering Bastard!!!

Topic locked
Dog murdering bastard!!! Jan 25, 2009
Ok, for any members of a nervous disposition, leave now as this is a sad and harrowing tale witnessed just last night.

Driving down a small road in Satwa with speed bumps, in the headlightsI see a small red Toyota in front of me stopped in the middle of the road, I assume he is slowing right down to cross a speed bump. The drivers door opens and I notice what looks like a supermarket carrier bag in the road right by the door. The driver looks at it, then drives over it.

To my horror, I realise it is a small sandy brown dog!! The dog is left writhing in the street and he drives off. I got his registration number.I stop as do a couple who were walking down the road and offer assistance, but there is little we can do for the poor little pooch, which was obviously a pet, well fed, well groomed and cared for but with no collar on. He expired there on the tarmac.

The couple live locally and say they often see the dog being walked by its owner and was a very friendly, harmless animal. After carrying the remains to the side of the road (amid a crown of gawping onlookers) it turns out that the guy had initially hit the dog and it was obviously injured as it lay under the car, but possibly not too seriously as it had been a glancing blow. His driving over the animal just finished the job for sure.

I took off down the road and managed to catch up with him at a junction, flashing my lights and sounding my horn, I pulled up behind him and jumped out. He was on the phone and seemed totally unconcerned about what had just happened. There was blood and dog faeces all over the rear wheel of his car. I banged on his window and asked him why he hadn't stopped after deliberately killing the dog and the cheeky a*shole started to say that he not seen a dog or run over one! he kept his doors locked and the window only open a tiny crack.

Unfortunately, the junction was too busy for me to stop and do what my instincts were telling me and he was able to slide off into the traffic.

He has been reported to Dubai Police however the chances of them following it up are slim as the dog was not identifiable with an id tag.

To anyone who possibly might know or come across this murdering bastard...his registration number is Dubai plate J988227, a maroon red Toyota Yaris. Be assured, if I see him again on the streets, the blood will flow and it will be his!!

I have specifically omitted to state his ethnic origins, however it is clear that life is cheap and expendable where he comes from.

Bastard!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 25, 2009
what a sick bas***d!!! If this person could do what you described to a dog - another living creature; he could do the same to another human.

God only knows how many people he must have hit and run.
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 25, 2009
Perhaps I've been reading a lot of detective novels lately, but there are some lingering questions on my mind:

1. Did the guy back up and then run over the dog? Or did he actually get out and place the package in front of the car?
2. You talked to the couple after placing the dog at the side of the road, which I assume was for a good 5 minutes (maybe more). If you really did catch him at the lights, either he was driving in a pensive frame of mind or you jammed the accelerator. What gives?

Most Yarises are rentals for which a rent record is available so it shouldn't be too difficult for the cops to tase his a*s. In any case, the mofo deserves to get run over. I'll be on the lookout.
zzzane
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 25, 2009
all i can say is good luck
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 25, 2009
Yeah, the Yaris could be a rental. There is also a typo in the 6-digit plate number you mentioned. Not too sure why such people even bother keeping pets.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 25, 2009
i wonder if there is a hosptial for pets only. last time i went to an emergency it took them an hour to see me. how long would it take for them to see a dog :D.

forget that even driving to a hospital takes ages. I wonder if you need a national id card to get your dog "fixed". :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 25, 2009
A truely sick person.
arniegang

Re: Dog murdering bastard!!! Jan 25, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:Ok, for any members of a nervous disposition, leave now as this is a sad and harrowing tale witnessed just last night.

Driving down a small road in Satwa with speed bumps, in the headlightsI see a small red Toyota in front of me stopped in the middle of the road, I assume he is slowing right down to cross a speed bump. The drivers door opens and I notice what looks like a supermarket carrier bag in the road right by the door. The driver looks at it, then drives over it.

To my horror, I realise it is a small sandy brown dog!! The dog is left writhing in the street and he drives off. I got his registration number.I stop as do a couple who were walking down the road and offer assistance, but there is little we can do for the poor little pooch, which was obviously a pet, well fed, well groomed and cared for but with no collar on. He expired there on the tarmac.

The couple live locally and say they often see the dog being walked by its owner and was a very friendly, harmless animal. After carrying the remains to the side of the road (amid a crown of gawping onlookers) it turns out that the guy had initially hit the dog and it was obviously injured as it lay under the car, but possibly not too seriously as it had been a glancing blow. His driving over the animal just finished the job for sure.

I took off down the road and managed to catch up with him at a junction, flashing my lights and sounding my horn, I pulled up behind him and jumped out. He was on the phone and seemed totally unconcerned about what had just happened. There was blood and dog faeces all over the rear wheel of his car. I banged on his window and asked him why he hadn't stopped after deliberately killing the dog and the cheeky a*shole started to say that he not seen a dog or run over one! he kept his doors locked and the window only open a tiny crack.

Unfortunately, the junction was too busy for me to stop and do what my instincts were telling me and he was able to slide off into the traffic.

He has been reported to Dubai Police however the chances of them following it up are slim as the dog was not identifiable with an id tag.

To anyone who possibly might know or come across this murdering bastard...his registration number is Dubai plate J988227, a maroon red Toyota Yaris. Be assured, if I see him again on the streets, the blood will flow and it will be his!!

I have specifically omitted to state his ethnic origins, however it is clear that life is cheap and expendable where he comes from.

Bastard!!!!!!

Knight

MUTHAFCUKA!!
I truly hope this C*** dies horribly!
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Dubai Knight wrote:Ok, for any members of a nervous disposition, leave now as this is a sad and harrowing tale witnessed just last night.

Bastard!!!!!!

Knight

I totaly agree with you, however DK, please do not go the violant road, it will end up punishing you more than anyone else.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 25, 2009
zzzane wrote:Perhaps I've been reading a lot of detective novels lately, but there are some lingering questions on my mind:

1. Did the guy back up and then run over the dog? Or did he actually get out and place the package in front of the car?
2. You talked to the couple after placing the dog at the side of the road, which I assume was for a good 5 minutes (maybe more). If you really did catch him at the lights, either he was driving in a pensive frame of mind or you jammed the accelerator. What gives?

Most Yarises are rentals for which a rent record is available so it shouldn't be too difficult for the cops to tase his a*s. In any case, the mofo deserves to get run over. I'll be on the lookout.

OK, the dog obviously ran out and he hit it a glancing blow to either the head or the tail, which knocked it off its feet, spun it around and it ended up between the two sets of wheels, half in and half out from under the car, but directly in line with the back wheel. He was able to open the drivers door and look straight down at the back end and a still wagging tail.

The traffic ahead was solid and I am driving a stuffing great big Jeep...I went down the line of traffic until I found him, the cut in. I would have got in front of him, but there was a pick-up coming the other way.

Yes, I stuttered with the registration number, its J 98227. Not a rental as it was quite old and looked personalised with fur on the dashboard and dangly bits everywhere.

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jan 25, 2009
bastards like him should be burned alive slowly. dk, i suggest you send your post to 7days or gulf news to bring that case to light. it is definitely disturbing like the slashed dog case in satwa last year printed in gulf-news where the dog was purposedly hanged on the street and its stomach innards were dangling from it. sadly, no follow-up report was done after that.

it must be that same bastard and we should find him in satwa and do the same to that coward.
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 25, 2009
Good idear to submit the post to a local newspaper
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

sage & onion wrote:

Bastard!!!!!!

Knight

I totaly agree with you, however DK, please do not go the violant road, it will end up punishing you more than anyone else.

Yeah, it was one of the things that held me back, but the satisfaction of dragging him out and delivering a sound beasting was very, very strong. If it had been a child, the police would have forgiven me and probably joined in, but as it was 'only a dog' they would not have looked kindly on me for delivering them a bloody pulp to look after...

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jan 25, 2009
Obviously life means very little to him. He'd likely run if he hit a pedestrian too. I don't understand how that can't weigh on his conscience... He's a sad human being.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 25, 2009
I do not un derstand the mentality of such people. Had the animal been taken to a vet immediately (there are emergency numbers and vets will see an injured animal at any time of day) then it probably would have been ok.

Do the owners even know there pet is dead?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dubai Knight wrote:.........bastard...his registration number is Dubai plate J988227, a maroon red Toyota Yaris. Be assured, if I see him again on the streets, the blood will flow and it will be his!!

Bastard!!!!!!

Knight

Pls xcheck the registration number, cant be correct!

Sorry for the puppy, i am more with cats but anyways ... makes me sad! :cry: :cry:
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 25, 2009
xero_ wrote:bastards like him should be burned alive slowly. dk, i suggest you send your post to 7days or gulf news to bring that case to light. it is definitely disturbing like the slashed dog case in satwa last year printed in gulf-news where the dog was purposedly hanged on the street and its stomach innards were dangling from it. sadly, no follow-up report was done after that.

Kids here do that kind of stuff all the time, from a very young age. Compassion for animals isn't in the vocabularies of most Sub-conti/Arab parents. You should see the municipal abbatoir (the cow/goat slaughter place) during Eid. Kids as young as 5 (FIVE!!!) are jumping around happily watching the cows having their throats carved and then skinned, with blood spraying all over the viewing glass, as if they're watching Sesame Street.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 25, 2009
I am waiting for the first response to say "Its just a dog, humans are dying elsewhere and all of are getting worked up over a dog...."

I really hope the driver gets his dues....
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 26, 2009
gtmash wrote:Kids here do that kind of stuff all the time, from a very young age. Compassion for animals isn't in the vocabularies of most Sub-conti/Arab parents. You should see the municipal abbatoir (the cow/goat slaughter place) during Eid. Kids as young as 5 (FIVE!!!) are jumping around happily watching the cows having their throats carved and then skinned, with blood spraying all over the viewing glass, as if they're watching Sesame Street.

I'm pretty sure there's a difference between sacrificing goats/sheep and murdering dogs. The former is for religious purposes, the same way people kill pigs, cows and other livestock around the world while the latter is just plain crazy. The sacrifice is offered in the remembrance of Ibrahim (or Abraham in Christianity). I've observed these Moslem butchers and they kill the animal in a way that causes the least amount of pain.

Now unless one's a Korean dog eater, I don't see why these harmless pets must be run over like that.
zzzane
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 26, 2009
zzzane wrote:
gtmash wrote:Kids here do that kind of stuff all the time, from a very young age. Compassion for animals isn't in the vocabularies of most Sub-conti/Arab parents. You should see the municipal abbatoir (the cow/goat slaughter place) during Eid. Kids as young as 5 (FIVE!!!) are jumping around happily watching the cows having their throats carved and then skinned, with blood spraying all over the viewing glass, as if they're watching Sesame Street.

I'm pretty sure there's a difference between sacrificing goats/sheep and murdering dogs. The former is for religious purposes, the same way people kill pigs, cows and other livestock around the world while the latter is just plain crazy. The sacrifice is offered in the remembrance of Ibrahim (or Abraham in Christianity). I've observed these Moslem butchers and they kill the animal in a way that causes the least amount of pain.

Now unless one's a Korean dog eater, I don't see why these harmless pets must be run over like that.

I mentioned absolutely nothing about the Muslim sacrifice being bad. I said that tiny KIDS come and watch as if they are watching a cartoon, being desensitized to what they are seeing.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 26, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I do not un derstand the mentality of such people. Had the animal been taken to a vet immediately (there are emergency numbers and vets will see an injured animal at any time of day) then it probably would have been ok.

Do the owners even know there pet is dead?

Had he not deliberately run over it with his wheel, it might have had a chance, but it was a definite gonner when that happened.

The owners know as the couple who helped in the street were their neighbours. I would not want to be the one to break the news to them however.

:( :( :(

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jan 26, 2009
poor dog
this guy is either sick or he didnt see the dog..i dont know how can he easly kill that poor dog and walk away like nothing happend.. :evil:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 26, 2009
naruto wrote:poor dog
this guy is either sick or he didnt see the dog..i dont know how can he easly kill that poor dog and walk away like nothing happend.. :evil:

well its highly probable that he didnt see the dog the first time. Its what he did later that makes him sick!

DK, just curious as to who was this guy anyway? any reason you dont want to mention his nationality?

Everyone knows the cliche: What goes around comes around. He'll get his dues in some way some day!
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 26, 2009
michaeldubai wrote:
naruto wrote:poor dog

well its highly probable that he didnt see the dog the first time. Its what he did later that makes him sick!

DK, just curious as to who was this guy anyway? any reason you dont want to mention his nationality?

Everyone knows the cliche: What goes around comes around. He'll get his dues in some way some day!

He may not have seen it initially, but the bastard actually opened his door and looked down at it before he drove over it the second time...so he knew EXACTLY what he was doing.

I have not mentioned his nationality to avoid stereotyping or anyone accusing me of racism.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jan 26, 2009
Reminds me of a case in the UK last year, where a guy hit a cat. The cat was stil alive, but pretty injured. Instead of taking it to a vet, he thought he'd put the cat out of it's misery and ran over it another NINE times! It was only the last time that actually killed the cat.

This horrific cat was all caught on the CCTV of the cats owners. The culprit was jailed and fined for animal cruelty.

Stupid things is the cat would have survived the initial hit as it only sustained minor injuries then.

My cat was hit by a car once! His hind quarters were clipped by the bumper, he was virtually paralysed with a crushed pelvis, both back legs smashed. Yet he managed to drag himself from the road into the back garden, where the dog heard him crying for help.

After a few ops and pins and plates, he's back living the life of Riley and happy as ever. You'd never know he was even seriously hurt.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 26, 2009
correct me if I'm wrong - unlike the UK and other places, I dont think there is a law here that can get someone convicted on charges of animal cruelty yet, is there? Not heard of any cases.
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 26, 2009
Yes, they brought in new laws last year. People can be fined 10,000 Dhs and face prison for causing unnecesary suffering to an animal. There is a division of Dubai Municipality that deals with it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 26, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Yes, they brought in new laws last year. People can be fined 10,000 Dhs and face prison for causing unnecesary suffering to an animal. There is a division of Dubai Municipality that deals with it.

So if DK had to directly report it to the relevant authority within the Municipality, instead of the police, the case might move forward......there were anyway 3 witnesses.
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 26, 2009
Yes indeed. Knight did you get the contact details of the other people who saw it? You should report it to the Municipality and get this inhuman-being charged.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 26, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Yes indeed. Knight did you get the contact details of the other people who saw it? You should report it to the Municipality and get this inhuman-being charged.

Fear not, it is in the hands of Al Knacker of the Yard who gave me the number of the Municipality department head today. I have supplied them with all the details and the contact numbers of the witnesses.

If they take action, you can read all about it here first.

:? :? :?

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat