Did You Watch It ?

Topic locked
Did you watch it ? Feb 16, 2010
The video tape Dubai police put together for the killers of Hamas leader in Dubai ? I was upset when I did ! I mean I thought I would see some mission impossible action but it just turned to be like us back in the school days waiting for some guy to beat his as* around the corner 8) .

and no I don't think it's the Mosad ,there was nothing PRO about there job, they came with real passports, their moves around him were obvious, there disguise were old school (sun classes and mustache )..I.'ll give them 6 out of 10 and that’s just bcz they had a hot chick with them..

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Did you watch it ? Feb 16, 2010
uaekid wrote:The video tape Dubai police put together for the killers of Hamas leader in Dubai ? I was upset when I did ! I mean I thought I would see some mission impossible action but it just turned to be like us back in the school days waiting for some guy to beat his as* around the corner 8) .

and no I don't think it's the Mosad ,there was nothing PRO about there job, they came with real passports, their moves around him were obvious, there disguise were old school (sun classes and mustache )..I.'ll give them 6 out of 10 and that’s just bcz they had a hot chick with them..

Where is the video?
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

uaekid wrote:The video tape Dubai police put together for the killers of Hamas leader in Dubai ? I was upset when I did ! I mean I thought I would see some mission impossible action but it just turned to be like us back in the school days waiting for some guy to beat his as* around the corner 8) .

And what do you know kid from your arm chair. It s never like mission impossible action, real passport does not mean real identity, I dont count how many times I traveled with a "real" passport but with a different name. And the last time, I did not even have one. The victim himself had a real passport and was traveling under a false name. If Dubai police think like you, no wonder why they can only watch, at best.
Your naivete makes me smile. 11 persons, that we know of, 4 different Europeean nationalities, their scenario and who got away with it, sounds very pro to me. You ll never see them again, Dubai Police will never catch them and they wont know Sh*t about who dunit. It is way beyond their league, too busy to catch illegal kissings, speeders and drunks.
The fact that Dubai Police was able to pull the 11 suspects details is not because of good police work, it demonstrates what I have always said and wrote in my book, that Dubai is a police state, where EVERYBODY is monitored, check, filmed, tracked, through electronic records, passport, rental car, hotel check in, dialed phone no, so when something happens they just pull the records. If those guys knew how it works, they probably played the game to give the change to those who were watching.
http://www.escapefromdubai.com
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

in the news last night , I guess it soon will be on youtube.
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

A murderer and gun smuggler got murdered by goons, who cares..............
capsicum
BANNED

Are you that niave to think that real life hits are carried out by guys climbing the outside of buildings with suction pads on their hands?

11 people rather than 1 or 2 means that the target can be surveyed without raising the minimum of suspicion.

Also 11 people means the mission gets accomplished even if individuals are compromised.

From Gulf news -

"The body, with no suspicious signs, was discovered by staff at the hotel after lunch on January 20 and doctors diagnosed a heart attack. However, nine days later, after blood samples sent to Paris for analysis showed signs of poison"

Nine days! - members were in Europe and Hong Kong before the alarm was even raised. Let alone any suspicion of foul play.

If you look at the released passport photos, the women looks like she is wearing a wig. 4 of the photos would have been rejected by the UK passport agency if the application for a passport with these photos were geniune. I'm guessing the UAE border control were too busy SMS-ing their mates to notice this at the time.

I'd say this was a very professional and as we see, successful, operation.
FTD
Dubai Forums Talker

I thought maybe it was the IRA or some other who'd killed him maybe over a bad guns deal or even a mercenary job.

Mossad would be an obvious choice but I would have thought they would do something more specatacular and the death more grisly.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

I saw the tape (you tube link above) but it doesn't show a thing. I would not be at all surprised if the people on the tape come forward and it turns out they had a ligitimate reason for being there. It does make good initial PR.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

A half hour video of the full operation from CCTV is halway down the page here.

Amatuers these people aren't

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/crime ... s-1.583842
FTD
Dubai Forums Talker

11 people is extremely unprofessional. Sounds like wannabe gangsta's.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

ok do notice the following:

1. How one of the suspect catches his arm in the lift. OUCH that much have hurt :D
2. Have you noticed how some of the indians in the movie walk like bunch of penguins :D
3. Watch how after the murder, they leg it out of the hotel :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

It took 10 guys and 1 woman, all flew in from Europe, just to kill this Hamas guy!

Wow….!!! He must’ve pissed off a lot of people!!!!

No...It does not really smell like it's politically motivated!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Did you watch it ? Feb 26, 2010
Where did that other thread on this subject go?
ORK
Dubai Forum Visitor

ORK wrote:Where did that other thread on this subject go?

It s called censorship, somebody must have post something embarrassing against Dubai. Best guess? Herve or Robby.
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

gertrude wrote:
ORK wrote:Where did that other thread on this subject go?

It s called censorship, somebody must have post something embarrassing against Dubai. Best guess? Herve or Robby.

When will you ever get it right, if their is abuse it gets transferred to Fight Club. That is not censorship as this is a public forum.
If it is religeous or political it may be transferred to the relevant section.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Wouldn't it be more logical (and normal too) to at least make a warning, to correct, or delete some 'abusive' post, like they do on normal forums...? Instead of throwing whole thread down to toilet = making whole thread with dozens of posts (mine included) unreadable to majority? Who needs this so called 'fight club' on forums like this? Is this body builders forums or what?
That thread was interesting for me, now i can't read it :(
What you do is absolute disrespect...
ORK
Dubai Forum Visitor

ORK wrote:Wouldn't it be more logical (and normal too) to at least make a warning, to correct, or delete some 'abusive' post, like they do on normal forums...? Instead of throwing whole thread down to toilet = making whole thread with dozens of posts (mine included) unreadable to majority? Who needs this so called 'fight club' on forums like this? Is this body builders forums or what?

I feel your pain. Whilst I don't know what you had written I can tell you from experience that the netnannies (Sage and Arniegang) will juste delete whatever they don't like or move things to "fight club" where an interesting post will die. I haven't even bothered asking for access to that forum.

Don't let those apes get you down...Most people ignore them anyway (because they have nothing original to say) or just bait them (quite easy to do trust me :wink: )
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

I have only written about Dubai police, and their remarkable job. I think you were disagreeing with it :)

This whole concept of 'fight club' seems laughable to me. Especially on this forum.. I've never seen it on any forum.
There are so few users here, check who is online. And how many of them have access to 'fight club'? One or two may be? This is just redicolus, and yes, it does look like artificial barrier.. Who are they trying to fool??
ORK
Dubai Forum Visitor

ORK wrote:Wouldn't it be more logical (and normal too) to at least make a warning, to correct, or delete some 'abusive' post, like they do on normal forums...? Instead of throwing whole thread down to toilet = making whole thread with dozens of posts (mine included) unreadable to majority? Who needs this so called 'fight club' on forums like this? Is this body builders forums or what?

If you want access to fight club, you need to post a minimum of 100 times and then request access.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:

If you want access to fight club, you need to post a minimum of 100 times and then request access.

Nobody wants access to fight club, just stop censoring posts when people write the truth.
Can you tell us precisely why you deleted the thread about the hit squad in Dubai.
capsicum
BANNED

sage & onion wrote:

I don't want access to fight club. I don't come here to insult anyone, or abuse.
Like I said, this isn't some sports, or lunatic forums, and i don't understand the poing of FC here... People don't come here to fight.
I'm sure even people who do have access to fight club would prefer MORE people to get involed in discussions which are moved to FC thus making it more interesting. And thanks to YOUR behavior interesting disscussions die.
ORK
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Did you watch it ? Feb 27, 2010
It s straight censorship, there was no abuse or insults, I and other people pointed out the "all to control People" Dubai police trillion cameras system. Many here said Dubai police showed off their PP, without achieving anything to come even close to the shadow of an evidence pointing at anybody.
I have no interest joining fight club either, if the only ones there are Sage arnie, and other emirati boys, it must be boring to death. Fight club is an excuse to delete embarrassing to Dubai threads anyways.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

The following is posted by the Forum Administrator;

Abusive language by Andyba » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:09 pm

Due to the fact that this is an open forum please abstain from using abusive language.
You are free to use any language you wish in Fight Club forum.

The thread in question was not censored it was moved to the Fight Club due to the use of abusive language, if any of you have a problem with that then you are free to complain to the Forum Administrator.

In future you are advised to keep it clean then your posts will not be transfered by me or any of the other Moderators / Admninistrators.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:The following is posted by the Forum Administrator;

Due to the fact that this is an open forum please abstain from using abusive language.

The thread in question was not censored it was moved to the Fight Club due to the use of abusive language, if any of you have a problem with that then you are free to complain to the Forum Administrator.

In future you are advised to keep it clean then your posts will not be transfered by me or any of the other Moderators / Admninistrators.

It is censorship because you do not state what was the abuse of language and from whom. If there was abuse of language prove it!
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

rudeboy wrote:ok do notice the following:

1. How one of the suspect catches his arm in the lift. OUCH that much have hurt :D
2. Have you noticed how some of the indians in the movie walk like bunch of penguins :D
3. Watch how after the murder, they leg it out of the hotel :D

i pity u dear. as usual, u damage the picture of arabs more and more.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

herve wrote:
sage & onion wrote:The following is posted by the Forum Administrator;

It is censorship because you do not state what was the abuse of language and from whom. If there was abuse of language prove it!

I don't have to prove anything, especially to the likes of you.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Did you watch it ? Feb 28, 2010
As predicted, Europe does not investigate the hit squad, Dubai can summon everybody all they want and boast with their video, it will not go anywhere and they won't catch anybody, leaving Dubai with ridicule.
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu6Vbm4lLZ ... _slaying_3
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

sage & onion wrote:
herve wrote:

I don't have to prove anything, especially to the likes of you.

This is why you are such a lousy moderator. Non-neutral and unwilling to provide proof or substantation for your lousy actions nobody agrees with as can be seen from the reactions above me!

You fit perfectly well between the Arab media mongols. Do your autocratic censoring job. I'm done.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

ORK wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

I don't want access to fight club. I don't come here to insult anyone, or abuse.
Like I said, this isn't some sports, or lunatic forums, and i don't understand the poing of FC here... People don't come here to fight.
I'm sure even people who do have access to fight club would prefer MORE people to get involed in discussions which are moved to FC thus making it more interesting. And thanks to YOUR behavior interesting disscussions die.

Spot on ORK !!
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

^^ same, same.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat