DFM Keep Cutting Off

Topic locked
DFM keep cutting off Aug 24, 2006
its weird , but the DFM keeps cutting off , once its opened next its gone and i have to refresh it back , any one else is facing this??

Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 24, 2006
This morning I tried to get on and kept getting an error with no page. Strangest thing, thought we had done something wrong and were banned!!! I would have to whop someone's ass!!! Glad to see it working again.
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 24, 2006
my pages arent refreshing properly but not getting kicked out or anything
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 24, 2006
Panic!!! :shock: LOL
LaurenX
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 24, 2006
LaurenX wrote:Panic!!! :shock: LOL

yep, some of us don't have much of a social life :o :o
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Aug 24, 2006
Posted the very same complaint in the hitech forum, wrong move...hehehe anyway that wasnt cool...I was so looking forward to open DF when I reached the office and then page unavailable came :evil:

why is it happening? :?

- Maintenance? :roll:
- Is Etisalat trying to block the site? :evil:
- or someone hacking to DF :shock:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 24, 2006
I've been having difficulties with the site all day - seems to be very slow at the moment.

We can perhaps rule out Etisalat trying to block the site, as I'm in the UK and still having problems
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 24, 2006
must be a "conspiracy" just check the philosophy/politics forum and you may get an idea of who may be behind it - the usual suspects!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 24, 2006
Concord wrote:must be a "conspiracy" just check the philosophy/politics forum and you may get an idea of who may be behind it - the usual suspects!

hmmm u think !! :roll: :roll: I Blame Israel 8) 8) oh and george bush in person
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 24, 2006
I have also been having problems getting on since this am :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 24, 2006
I was so relieved this afternoon when I could get DF!!! I kept thinking, OH SH*T what will I do if I can't get on again......I don't even know who to call or anything!!! Need emergency number or contacts!!! hee hee
Now I know that I don't have a life and will have to struggle with that later, just was missing you guys! :wink:
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 25, 2006
Besides being a little slow to load, Im having no problems. But im in london not dubai...yet
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 29, 2006
Today this sh!t happened again, from 830 AM up to 5 minutes ago a 404 - page unavailable is popping up. Its fine if its a maintenance thing but it doesnt seem so! Maybe peeps from Etisalat in this particular area is doing something....I hate them.... :( :? :evil:

Ohhhh am I so pathetic Im moaning bec I was not able to access DF..yep call me pathetic...whatever...... :roll:

Our company's bank reconciliation is now up to date bec of what happened... I had to find something worthwile... :wink:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 29, 2006
yeah Zam it sucks ... who is looking after the forum ? if it need maintance ? LOOK AFTER THE FORUM PEOPLE 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 29, 2006
zam wrote:Today this sh!t happened again, from 830 AM up to 5 minutes ago a 404 - page unavailable is popping up. Its fine if its a maintenance thing but it doesnt seem so! Maybe peeps from Etisalat in this particular area is doing something....I hate them.... :( :? :evil:

Ohhhh am I so pathetic Im moaning bec I was not able to access DF..yep call me pathetic...whatever...... :roll:

Our company's bank reconciliation is now up to date bec of what happened... I had to find something worthwile... :wink:

I couldn't get on from early morning (6am) until about 11:30 :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 29, 2006
can anybody tell me where i can get DF detox pills...
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 29, 2006
dale wrote:can anybody tell me where i can get DF detox pills...

Etisalat - Cut of the Internet Pill
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat