Creative Thinking.. (Only For The Gifted)

Topic locked
Creative thinking.. (Only for the gifted) Nov 23, 2008
Same usual day, same work.. kinda gets boring and especially in a city like dubai.
Looking to challenge ur creative thinking, this is just a thought anyone wants to join in and make a good short film...

-A

Alstar
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Creative thinking.. (Only for the gifted) Nov 23, 2008
Alstar wrote:Same usual day, same work.. kinda gets boring and especially in a city like dubai.
Looking to challenge ur creative thinking, this is just a thought anyone wants to join in and make a good short film...

-A

What about? Life in Dubai?

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 23, 2008
Nope... definately not about life in dubai just imagine how it will shape up.(high rents, traffic jams, saliks and ....

I duno about what actually but it would be worth-while to meet ppl with the same interests and it could be a work of fiction.

-A
Alstar
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 24, 2008
Alstar wrote:Nope... definately not about life in dubai just imagine how it will shape up.(high rents, traffic jams, saliks and ....

I duno about what actually but it would be worth-while to meet ppl with the same interests and it could be a work of fiction.

-A

Ah! A work of fiction in Dubai? What would the sfx and CGI budget be I wonder? We could show the streets paved with gold, the happy workers making their way to the construction sites and shiny warehouses with a smile on their faces and a whistle and wink! There would always be plenty of parking spaces and we would all be driving hybrid engine Smart Cars!

Dream on!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

how about! Nov 26, 2008
Life of an indian worker = if you are looking for DRAMA

Life of an expat = if you are looking for a DOCUMENTARY

Life of Love in the wrong places = If you are looking for a PSYCHOLOGICAL INTERPRETATION

Suicidal minds = taken from live stories of people who work in Dubai and live in Ras el Khemah that could be like METAMORPHOSIS BY FRANCIS KAFKA

Technology corrupts minds = talking about boredom and laziness that make people live on the money of others this could be like MATRIX

The weekend! Could be a FUNNY COMEDY ironic movie when people come alive after being dormant all week :D

so what do u think? hahaha
cutielb
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 30, 2008
.........hmmmmmmm.........interesting. What comes to my mind ? .... If I were the Sheik, How I would SHAKE Dubai !....(going off the tangent, I really would though !)
soni2008
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: how about! Dec 01, 2008
cutielb wrote:

Suicidal minds = taken from live stories of people who work in Dubai and live in Ras el Khemah that could be like METAMORPHOSIS BY FRANCIS KAFKA

You mean people who live in RAK are turning into dung beetles???!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dec 07, 2008
hey buddy..im totally down...if you still wanna do the same thing.
ive worked on budgeted short film sets as director of photography in Chicago and vegas...

i have been craving to experiment with my creativity with a short film. let me know how serious/ experienced you are
Morgan
Dubai Forum User

Jan 24, 2009
ahhhhhhh :shock:
same thing out there !!

let me find the end of my scenario first :(
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 24, 2009
A man was walking on the beach one day and he found a bottle half buried in the sand. He decided to open it. Inside was a genie. The genie said,” I will grant you three wishes and three wishes only." The man thought about his first wish and decided, “I think I want 1 million dollars transferred to a Swiss bank account. POOF! Next he wished for a Ferrari red in color. POOF! There was the car sitting in front of him. He asked for his final wish, " I wish I was irresistible to women." POOF! He turned into a box of chocolates
dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat