Couple Arrested For Sex Near U.K. Queen’s Castle

Topic locked
May 04, 2009
Speedhump wrote:You are entitled to stick to your mis-reading of the situation.

More name calling I see. You stay pathetic. And anti-British which quite tickles me.

You should have emphasised your words that couple was lucky to be Brits as that is the big chip on your shoulder. That is so true, we are lucky to be British, and you hate it....

Are we starting again, so boring.

Speedy, You and me both read here about the similar case with Filipino couple who sentenced in jail for a year though.

Who is pathetic after that?

Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

May 04, 2009
I'll go get some popcorn.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 04, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:You are entitled to stick to your mis-reading of the situation.

More name calling I see. You stay pathetic. And anti-British which quite tickles me.

You should have emphasised your words that couple was lucky to be Brits as that is the big chip on your shoulder. That is so true, we are lucky to be British, and you hate it....

Are we starting again, so boring.

Speedy, You and me both read here about the similar case with Filipino couple who sentenced in jail for a year though.

Who is pathetic after that?

Excuse me but I read that they were released too. You are pathetic with your name calling and xenophobia, I refuse any more to go down to your level.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 04, 2009
Lol. that's too much! Should have atleast kept some clothes on.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

May 04, 2009
Speedy,
It doesn't mean that I don't believe you but could you confirm your reply by reference on some newspaper? Just for accuracy.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

May 04, 2009
Anyway what the hell has that got to do with the British press reporting on the Windsor matter? And how does it make me pathetic. Stop trying to lay smokescreens, everyone can see straight throught them to the fact that you want to attack me at any opportunity. I made two posts yesterday and in both threads you made anti-British comments. Your life is very sad if that's how you get off mate ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 04, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Speedy,
It doesn't mean that I don't believe you but could you confirm your reply by reference on some newspaper? Just for accuracy.

Of course I didn't keep it. It was weeks ago. I think it would have been 7 Days but I also read Khaleej Times, Gulf News and The National when I have time.

Anyone else remember it?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 04, 2009
I can only find this online at the moment, these were not 'lucky' to be British either, Strange? It doesn't fit your view of the UAE Courts being terrified of the British press.

http://usa2uae.com/2009/03/13/new-sex-o ... -sentence/

New Sex on the Beach Couple Get Reduced Sentence

Sex on beach couple given reduced sentences
http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles/09 ... 94224.html

03/13/2009 09:46 AM | By Bassam Za’za’, Senior Reporter

Dubai: An intoxicated couple, from Myanmar, were given a reduced jail term after being convicted of having sex on Jumeirah Beach and committing an indecent act in public.

The couple, a 26-year-old salesman and a 20-year-old saleswoman, had earlier admitted having sex on the beachside and pleaded for leniency before the Dubai Court of Appeal, which Thursday overturned the initial ruling.

Presiding Judge Adnan Al Farra granted the couple a reduced punishment when he awarded them three months for having consensual sex in public and committing public indecency. The judge awarded then an additional month in jail for having liquor.

The two will be deported after serving their sentences

The Appeals Court on Thursday overturned the primary verdict - one year in jail for consensual sex and public indecency and one month in jail for consuming liquor - delivered by the Dubai Court of First Instance.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 04, 2009
Yes,
It was the case I was talking about. I made a mistake mixing up Filipino with Burmese. Sorry.

I'm glad that the judge restricted their prison sentence drastically.

Thanks, British press!

... but nobody is released so far.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

May 04, 2009
kanelli wrote:I'll go get some popcorn.

add some beer to that , my join...
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Couple arrested for love near U.K. queen’s castle May 05, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Red Chief wrote:What is your point, Speedy?
Is it excuse Vince the Charming and his fairy as soon as another Brits made love in front of the palace?

Is it common an intimacy in some very famous spots in the UK? I don't think so.

RC, if you can put the blinkers down the point was very clear and was made up front.

Amen
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat