Concord , Some Sent Your Topic To FC

Topic locked
Concord , some sent your topic to FC Sep 26, 2007
why is that ? :roll: I cant even use any word against him because

Smartd is like truck which carries fuel and it is the written on it "highly flammable and risk of catching fire "

well !!

smarted promise to use technology to hunt down the terror (spammer ) at DF . He is going to use biometric test for all new commers to DF in order to check the spammer at forum.

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 26, 2007
I think you meant "flamable" but...

Anyway, don't worry about smartd, if he bans anyone else then the forum will go to pot...

Actually smartd/andyba have some sense. The only person I've ever knwon to repeatedly askd for "banning" of people is Sage & Onion (I've got about 25 posts from him about that).

By the way, I heard Musharaf appointed himself captain of the Pakistani cricket team, head of the army, president and chief mullah...

p.s. This crickect 2020 is nothing more than the american influence. Crickect 2020= american baseball = same number of bowls/balls per game= same duration = family oriented = more revenue...Thank you George B!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 26, 2007
Concord wrote:I think you meant "flamable" but...

Anyway, don't worry about smartd, if he bans anyone else then the forum will go to pot...

Actually smartd/andyba have some sense. The only person I've ever knwon to repeatedly askd for "banning" of people is Sage & Onion (I've got about 25 posts from him about that).

By the way, I heard Musharaf appointed himself captain of the Pakistani cricket team, head of the army, president and chief mullah...

p.s. This crickect 2020 is nothing more than the american influence. Crickect 2020= american baseball = same number of bowls/balls per game= same duration = family oriented = more revenue...Thank you George B!

Musharaf is all in all . I dont know why the other leaders want thim to take off his army uniform? I think they wana see him naked. I sent these comments to the BBC LIVE program about Pakistan, but they didnt air my comments.

about Base Ball----Once i played wid some exchange student from US and trust me there were so many times when the ball was lost. We used to hit very nice on "full-toss "ball.

Sage --- do u really ask admin to ban people ? is it true Man? :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 27, 2007
HP wrote:
Concord wrote:I think you meant "flamable" but...

Musharaf is all in all . I dont know why the other leaders want thim to take off his army uniform? I think they wana see him naked. I sent these comments to the BBC LIVE program about Pakistan, but they didnt air my comments.

about Base Ball----Once i played wid some exchange student from US and trust me there were so many times when the ball was lost. We used to hit very nice on "full-toss "ball.

Sage --- do u really ask admin to ban people ? is it true Man? :roll:

Sure HP, why not, I even asked him to ban you for your misguided support of the wrong cricket team :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 27, 2007
Unlike other people , i have very different experience with the Sage , otherwise like Concord and Ian i must be doing research "what is the average age of a British Man" :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat