Comic Complaints

Topic locked
comic complaints Dec 08, 2003
do you have any dark comedy u'd like to share with us?
let me start!
-------------
findin a job ch#1
--------------------
the thing about finding a job is that.... you don't really tell people.... "no i don't work..... but i'm looking for a job ".... you have to make up those weird twisted descriptions of ur status like ..... " oh! i'm just here to check companies out"...... " i wanna see what sort of business you have here"...... of course people have seen so many .... of you ! ...and they know you're looking for a job ........ so what the hell ! .... just spill it out and let whoever runs runs....and whoever freaks out freaks!

mirrorCRAX
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 09, 2003
haha

yeah thats what im saying just say it like it is. Like if u check my post out in the topic "im looking for a girl freind in dubai" thats how i said it straight up

yo see my thangs is with women damnn they want a brother to dress all hollywood an then step to them an ask them if they wanna go out for dinner an shit an imgaine this u gonna be feeding the princess for free an she still takes time to decide.. but then u take her out an buy her ass something an wine an dine her an u wasting all ur cash an shit to just to be able to fcuk the girl and i mean she knows thats what u want to its all bout the tiger

so what im sayin is that lets just get straight to the freaking an after we done with that an if the girl was good in bed then take her out to dinner to regain ur energy so u can pump her once more ... cause u all know a brother is a broke mutha lover he only got enough cash for one meal

and hey yo andyba i hope we aint making this forum to gangsta if u want us to tone it down alittle just let me know aight man
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat