CHUCK NORRIS IS MY DAD!!!

Topic locked
CHUCK NORRIS IS MY DAD!!! Jun 13, 2007
Alright… I’m sure that you have encountered this phenomenon one way or another. After all, we are here today because of the webmaster himself Chuck Norris who invented blogging in 1974 in order to keep track of people he roundhouse kicked to the face.

Here in Dubai Forums we will state OUR OWN facts about Mr. Norris.
Keep the count running and the facts coming!!

Oh… Chuck Norris made me do this. :notworthy:

1.Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chuck Norris.

2.Chuck Norris can speak braille.

3.Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.
4.Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

5.Chuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".

6.Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

7.Some kids write their name in the snow. Chuck Norris can write his name into concrete.

8.Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100 percent of whatever the fcuk he wants.

9.Chuck Norris was originally cast as the main character in 24, but was replaced by the producers when he managed to kill every terrorist and save the day in 12 minutes and 37 seconds.

10.Chuck Norris died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.

11.Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

12.Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.

13.Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

14.Chuck Norris doesn't pop his collar, his shirts just get goose bumps when they touch his body.

15.Chuck Norris can slam revolving doors.

:wav:

Spica
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 13, 2007
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Chuck Norris gave Mona Lisa that smile.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost

Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV.

Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 13, 2007
What`s going on here? :lol:
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 14, 2007
16. Chuck Norris was practicing roundhouse kicks in India just for fun; as a result he sent some gusts of wind towards Dubai. Today we know this as Hurricane Gonu.

17. Chuck Norris once mentioned that he wanted to visit Dubai. Hence all the frantic construction just to make him feel entertained. Little do they know that he actually meant Dublin.

18. Chuck Norris will use Burj Dubai to playfully poke his friends in neighboring countries. Wait, Chuck has no friends, only children he doesn’t know about.

Keep the count & keep the facts coming!
Spica
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 14, 2007
Spica wrote:16. Chuck Norris was practicing roundhouse kicks in India just for fun; as a result he sent some gusts of wind towards Dubai. Today we know this as Hurricane Gonu.

17. Chuck Norris once mentioned that he wanted to visit Dubai. Hence all the frantic construction just to make him feel entertained. Little do they know that he actually meant Dublin.

18. Chuck Norris will use Burj Dubai to playfully poke his friends in neighboring countries. Wait, Chuck has no friends, only children he doesn’t know about.

Keep the count & keep the facts coming!

I know engineers are a wierd bunch but WTF :shock: :shock:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2007
Losers!
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 14, 2007
Chuck Norris said he would round-house kick the next pimply internet nerd who kept this stupid meme going.

Everyone knows the Hoff rules and LOLcatz are the funniest shit ever... so lets move along.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 14, 2007
Chuck who? :?:
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 14, 2007
XPClone wrote:Losers!

A desperate attempt to increase your post count… :sleepy1:

Oy, you ‘winners’ ever been to the Grand Canyon? Chuck Norris had nothing to do with it; he just went there on a trip with family once. :bootyshake:
Spica
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 14, 2007
^ian^ wrote:Chuck Norris said he would round-house kick the next pimply internet nerd who kept this stupid meme going.

Everyone knows the Hoff rules and LOLcatz are the funniest shit ever... so lets move along.

right said m8..

Dont Hassle the Hoff.. :D
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 14, 2007
Spica wrote:

:

I don't give a shit about my post count. Reset it back to zero if you had the power - makes no difference to me. I'm not one of the attention people on this forum.

I just think the thread was rubbish. :roll:
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 14, 2007
XPClone wrote:
Spica wrote:

:

I don't give a shit about my post count. Reset it back to zero if you had the power - makes no difference to me. I'm not one of the attention people on this forum.

I just think the thread was rubbish. :roll:

You’re obviously the different type of person, not the attention type.
If I had the power (or your morals) I wouldn’t reset your counter, I’d make money off you.

Now bugger off my thread.

19. Chuck Norris’ monitor has no glare. No one glares at Chuck Norris!
Spica
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 14, 2007
What have morals got to do with this?? Talking out of your other end!
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 14, 2007
Some of you guys don't know of either Chuck Norris or his internet phenomenon?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 14, 2007
Tasty guys, why is it always like this here? A light-hearted thread turning into a wrestling match to prove who's smarter than who! Jeezzzz!
yujinn
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 16, 2007
For those of you who don't know who Chuck Norris is, why don't you Google him! The man is a legend.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 17, 2007
chuck norris is sissy
chuck norris is old fart
chuck norris is hairy monkey
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat