CHINA WHITE Restaurant

Topic locked
CHINA WHITE Restaurant Mar 11, 2008
So I am looking for a review on this restaurant and its not even listed in timeout (Its in Century village Garhoud).

Has anyone been there. Got anything good or bad to report?

scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 11, 2008
Average Dubai Chinese.

Some people might have had better experiences, but then, some people rave about The Cellar.

If it's Chinese you're after then there's only one place in Dubai that does it well.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 11, 2008
well its not necessarily chinese that Im after. i'm looking for an outdoor dining option that is not indian and not too expensive as i will be taking 5 people out for a celebration. So i was looking at the venues at Century Village as a start.
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 11, 2008
scarlet wrote:well its not necessarily chinese that Im after. i'm looking for an outdoor dining option that is not indian and not too expensive as i will be taking 5 people out for a celebration. So i was looking at the venues at Century Village as a start.

the best restaurant in the century village area is the iranian one, i think its called sabestan.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 12, 2008
scarlet wrote:well its not necessarily chinese that Im after. i'm looking for an outdoor dining option that is not indian and not too expensive as i will be taking 5 people out for a celebration. So i was looking at the venues at Century Village as a start.

But not to big a celebration obviously???

Someone complete a "hard" Sudoko puzzle perhaps???
craigindubai
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 12, 2008
Ummm... would that be Sudoku, craigindubai???
Anteater
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 12, 2008
craigindubai wrote:

Craig your sarcasm is not warranted all the time. You are not funny and you give Aussies a bad name. Besides not a big fan of sudoku.

You have had nothing of value to add lately to this forum, just sarcastic comments and unneccessary meanness.
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 13, 2008
scarlet wrote:
craigindubai wrote:

Craig your sarcasm is not warranted all the time. You are not funny and you give Aussies a bad name. Besides not a big fan of sudoku.

You have had nothing of value to add lately to this forum, just sarcastic comments and unneccessary meanness.

Gees.... If it was left to you, people would think that all Aussies were tight @sses with no sense of humour at all. I'm merely trying to break that ridiculous stereotype. Stop making my job harder!
craigindubai
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 13, 2008
Anteater wrote:Ummm... would that be Sudoku, craigindubai???

I seriously wouldn't know. However, you strike me as a Sudoku type. Would that be correct?
craigindubai
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 13, 2008
now seriously, craig, whats wrong with you mate? why are you so bitter?
is there anything we could do to help you maybe? . :? ...
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 13, 2008
Give him a puff JMK.....surely that will lighten him up.... :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 13, 2008
reviewer wrote:Give him a puff JMK.....surely that will lighten him up.... :lol:

but really, whats wrong with the boy ? do you know the reason behind his agression, I, being a human being and natuarlly compassionate woman, would like to help . :lol: ..

afraid even more depression will follow after the "puff" .....
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 13, 2008
JMK wrote:
reviewer wrote:Give him a puff JMK.....surely that will lighten him up.... :lol:

but really, whats wrong with the boy ? do you know the reason behind his agression, I, being a human being and natuarlly compassionate woman, would like to help . :lol: ..

afraid even more depression will follow after the "puff" .....

Never sweet talk to him or you'll find how smooth talker he is.... :lol: :lol:

About the topic....maybe he's not into Chinese dishes....stir fry.... :?:

But Iam, love those duck dishes, noodles and dumplings..... :D :D
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat