Charity

Topic locked
charity Jun 09, 2004
do any other board members give money to charity? 8)

i do

stan reid

Jun 09, 2004
i think there is a law that says if you anounce giving money to charity then it doesnt count.
FAKESPIKE

Jul 10, 2004
Maybe there is, but i consider it more of "values". Nevertheless, either way, both's essence is correct.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 10, 2004
I don't always trust the charitable organisations - they seem to pay high wages and that kind of troubles me. I used to write a column for free in a weekly paper; it was for stray dogs to find them new owners - that was really rewarding :)
I would love to 'do' things for those less fortunate, like build a school or something else tangible, I think acts mean more than cash.
tina louise
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 10, 2004
hell nahhh im greedy i never give to the needy
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jul 12, 2004
I totally agree with tina. Looks like stan reid has a lot to spare, can u share? Moreso, the greedy...maybe needs convincing to donate...hmmmm....what could be a good motivation?
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

thanks Leila... Jul 12, 2004
Nice to be ageed with :D
as for motivating Jamal towards a more charitable disposition....hmmm? After reading many of his posts, I don't think anyone can lead Jamal to anything he doesn't choose by himself. Have a lovely week all.
tina louise
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 13, 2004
leila wrote:I totally agree with tina. Looks like stan reid has a lot to spare, can u share? Moreso, the greedy...maybe needs convincing to donate...hmmmm....what could be a good motivation?

i dont have a lot to spare but i do give some which i can afford to :)
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 14, 2004
Tina i didnt get ur post wat did you mean by saying that i dont choose by myself???
i mean if u are tryin to say that other ppl influence my choices then it means it would be alot more easier for you to persuade me wouldnt it???

cause it sounds like u contradicting urself
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

entirely the opposite Jamal... Jul 14, 2004
I was simply saying that you seemed the sort of man who is sure of himself and NOT influenced by others. I believe you read me wrong Jamal.
I was complimenting your strength of character.

You do seem determined to doubt and mistrust all I write - why is this? I have no malice, no ill thoughts for others and am generally thought of as a nice person....you seem to feel otherwise about me. Shame, but such is life :?
tina louise
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 14, 2004
Jamal wrote:Tina i didnt get ur post wat did you mean by saying that i dont choose by myself???
i mean if u are tryin to say that other ppl influence my choices then it means it would be alot more easier for you to persuade me wouldnt it???

cause it sounds like u contradicting urself

leave the girl alone you big bully
this girl has been a breath of fresh air to the dubai forums
so if you have a problem with her speak to me 8)
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

my hero... Jul 14, 2004
Thank you so much, I really appreciate the kind words and support - it can get a little chilly here sometimes - but I feel warm now :D
tina louise
Dubai Forums Member

Re: thanks Leila... Jul 14, 2004
tina louise wrote: he doesn't choose by himself..

hey tina wasnt being harsh or anytin like dat an no ill feelings towards u too. but i guess u right i read wat u said by mistake.
well thnx for the compliment really appreciate it

and 175bpm its da 14th son aint u gettin feverish hahahahaha less exactly a week now hmmmmm me sippin on the beer an u laying on the floor aint that a view hahaha cant wait my white brother
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Re: thanks Leila... Jul 14, 2004
Jamal wrote:
tina louise wrote: he doesn't choose by himself..

hey tina wasnt being harsh or anytin like dat an no ill feelings towards u too. but i guess u right i read wat u said by mistake.
well thnx for the compliment really appreciate it

and 175bpm its da 14th son aint u gettin feverish hahahahaha less exactly a week now hmmmmm me sippin on the beer an u laying on the floor aint that a view hahaha cant wait my white brother

are you old enough to drink beer jamalyImage
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 15, 2004
actually u are right man

im too old to drink beer thats for u all teens

i passed that stage now i only sip on spirits
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jul 15, 2004
i dont know what going on i didnt read anything i skipped but you can now offer charity by sms to the number 4326 in sharjah and 10dhs will be deducted from your credit that goes to charity.

there is a similer number for dubai but i dont remember it.
FAKESPIKE

Jul 15, 2004
I hope this party is not exclusive for men only.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

charity, charity, charity Jul 18, 2004
to tell u the truth charity is not sometin u give out, its sometin u wanna do on ur own.
u not forced to do it
so y u ppl makin it such a big issue.
if u did some charity work, well den i guess its between u and urself
martin lawrence
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 18, 2004
If u give help to those who needs whether it may be cash or acts, it makes a lot of difference the lives of others
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat