Cat Owners, Be Careful If You Let Your Moggy Out

Topic locked
Cat owners, be careful if you let your moggy out Aug 26, 2006
Just got back from my vets to get my little tinkas booster jabs done, and he warned me about letting my cat out at the moment, as there's a really nasty cat virus going around.

So if you're a cat owner, who's moggy like to go for a wander, just try and keep a close eye on them and their health.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 27, 2006
Good warning, Choco! Also, heard this morning that a python snake busted out of a villa in Meadows 6 and the owner can't find it!!! Lovely news to hear, huh? There have been many cats missing during this time also in the area.....BEWARE!

Of course, all animal lovers need to keep their pets indoors this time of year, and if they are outside do not leave them unattended!
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 27, 2006
Difficult with cats I know, particularly if they're used to going outside. Yeah where are all the pets going? Someone really needs to look into that, everyday I see posters for missing cats and dogs, somethings definately not right.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 27, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Difficult with cats I know, particularly if they're used to going outside. Yeah where are all the pets going? Someone really needs to look into that, everyday I see posters for missing cats and dogs, somethings definately not right.

welll i have a solution i keep a bell around my cat wich i can hear ringing even when i am taking shower if it stops ringing i know it went to meet it's gf or slumbering
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 27, 2006
I hope your cat's neutered Sniper! Last thing that's needed are loads more unwanted kittens living out the bins.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 27, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:I hope your cat's neutered Sniper! Last thing that's needed are loads more unwanted kittens living out the bins.

no no choco that is neighbors kitty she is clean and they wanna have kittens so i aranged for my cat....awww isnt it cute .......i wish there was same for humans.... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat