Call Recording?

call recording? Aug 10, 2009
Is it illegal to record call in Dubai?

Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
I dont think so. But it depends who is on the other side and for what purpose your going to use the record.
MethoD
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 10, 2009
Depends who is doing the recording and what for, most companies tell you that the call 'maybe recorded, for training purposes'.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 12, 2009
I person took my money in property deals last year, and I don't have any proof except money went out from my account to somebody. He admitted on the phone that he took the money and he will return it, but he doesn't want to put that in writing. Which is making me suspicious that he doesn't want to return the money.

I don't know what to do, and it is not small amount.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 12, 2009
In that case you can go for the recording.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 12, 2009
recording will not achieve anything. its better to have a video recording of the person admitting he took your money and he will give it back.

in voice recording the police will question whether it is the persons voice or whether it was computerized etc etc.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 12, 2009
Well to be honest you should still push for all transactions to be put in writing, and for him to issue you with receipts.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 14, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well to be honest you should still push for all transactions to be put in writing, and for him to issue you with receipts.

I tried and still trying but I don't think he will do that.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 14, 2009
Seek advice from a lawyer
MethoD
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 15, 2009
UAE laws... I had enough with it!
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Call Recording? Jun 03, 2016
Line Recording Hardware 1/2/4/8/16/32 Line Record.Phone Call Recorder hardware-pabxcall recording for qouality of insurance + app for Receiving All Logs.Call Recorder App and DevicePhone Recording for Office / Warehouse and ...Usb Call Recorder2 Channel call RecorderVoice Recording Hardware 1/2/4/8/16/32 Channel ( Etisalat-Du)etislat Line recordDu Line Record,Etisalat Call RecordDu Call Record All call recorders for qouality of insurance every bod y is using in Company -------------------------------------------------------------Website :www.dubaipbx.com Email:support@dubaipbx.com Mobile : 0508836060 www.dubaipbx.com
behnam50ask
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Call Recording? Aug 07, 2016
I don't think so that its illegal in Dubai.
flyn
Dubai Forums Member

undefined Aug 19, 2016
Phone Line Call Recording Hardware 1/2/4/8/16/32 Line Record.Phone Call Recorder hardware-pabxcall recording for qouality of insurance + app for Receiving All Logs.Call Recorder App and DevicePhone Recording for Office / Warehouse and ...Usb Call Recorder2 Channel call RecorderVoice Recording Hardware 1/2/4/8/16/32 Channel ( Etisalat-Du)etislat Line recordDu Line Record,Etisalat Call RecordDu Call Record All call recorders for qouality of insurance every bod y is using in Company -------------------------------------------------------------Website :www.dubaipbx.com Email:support@dubaipbx.com Mobile : 0508836060 http://www.dubaipbx.com
behnam50ask
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Call Recording? Nov 05, 2016
http://www.dubaipbx.com/recording--accessories.html

call on 0508836060 we have a call recording device
behnam50ask
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jul 25, 2017
http://www.dubaipbx.com/recording--accessories.html

call on 0508836060 we have a call recording device

Phone Line Call Recording Hardware 1/2/4/8/16/32 Line Record.Phone Call Recorder hardware-pabxcall recording for qouality of insurance + app for Receiving All Logs.Call Recorder App and DevicePhone Recording for Office / Warehouse and ...Usb Call Recorder2 Channel call RecorderVoice Recording Hardware 1/2/4/8/16/32 Channel ( Etisalat-Du)etislat Line recordDu Line Record,Etisalat Call RecordDu Call Record All call recorders for qouality of insurance every bod y is using in Company -------------------------------------------------------------Website :www.dubaipbx.com Email:support@dubaipbx.com Mobile : 0508836060
behnam50ask
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined May 24, 2019
http://www.dubaipbx.com/recording-accessories.html call on 0508836060 we have a call recording devicePhone Line Call Recording Hardware 1/2/4/8/16/32 Line Record.Phone Call Recorder hardware-pabxcall recording for qouality of insurance + app for Receiving All Logs.Call Recorder App and DevicePhone Recording for Office / Warehouse and ...Usb Call Recorder2 Channel call RecorderVoice Recording Hardware 1/2/4/8/16/32 Channel ( Etisalat-Du)etislat Line recordDu Line Record,Etisalat Call RecordDu Call Record All call recorders for qouality of insurance every bod y is using in Company -------------Website :www.dubaipbx.com Email:support@dubaipbx.com Mobile : 0508836060

--- May 24, 2019 ---

wwww.dubaipbx.com Website call on 0508836060 we have a call recording devicePhone Line Call Recording Hardware 1/2/4/8/16/32 Line Record.Phone Call Recorder hardware-pabxcall recording for qouality of insurance + app for Receiving All Logs.Call Recorder App and DevicePhone Recording for Office / Warehouse and ...Usb Call Recorder2 Channel call RecorderVoice Recording Hardware 1/2/4/8/16/32 Channel ( Etisalat-Du)etislat Line recordDu Line Record,Etisalat Call RecordDu Call Record All call recorders for qouality of insurance every bod y is using in Company --Website :www.dubaipbx.com Email:support@dubaipbx.com Mobile : 0508836060

--- May 24, 2019 ---

call on 0508836060 we have a call recording devicePhone Line Call Recording Hardware 1/2/4/8/16/32 Line Record.Phone Call Recorder hardware-pabxcall recording for qouality of insurance + app for Receiving All Logs.Call Recorder App and DevicePhone Recording for Office / Warehouse and ...Usb Call Recorder 2 Channel call RecorderVoice Recording Hardware 1/2/4/8/16/32 Channel ( Etisalat-Du)etislat Line recordDu Line Record,Etisalat Call RecordDu Call Record All call recorders for quality of insurance every bod y is using in Company --Mobile : 0508836060
behnam50ask
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat