Bus Driver Kills Man In Road Rage Horror !!!

Topic locked
Bus driver kills man in road rage horror !!! Nov 13, 2006
I guess you have all read about it, my question is how could such a thing happen !! do we have such heartless people !!! killing others on the roads on purpose !!! I don't know how can the killer sleep without thinking about it !!!
:evil: :evil:

Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Nov 13, 2006
read it, pathetic, should be hanged .

But i guess its high time the rules and regulations are stictly implemented, there has to be way of reducing the number of cars on the road, with thousands adding to it every month the traffic situation is going to get worse.
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 13, 2006
http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Police_a ... 82292.html

road rage is definitely becoming more visible here. there is no excuse for what the bus driver did but I'm guessing the two kids provoked him and the one was blocking his way.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Nov 13, 2006
fayz wrote:http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Police_and_The_Courts/10082292.html

road rage is definitely becoming more visible here. there is no excuse for what the bus driver did but I'm guessing the two kids provoked him and the one was blocking his way.

I was thinking the same think Fayz, however what can enter into a persons mind to make him do something like this, honestly it is totally beyond my comprehension.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 13, 2006
OMG, it's such a horrible!
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 13, 2006
OMG!! ...thats soo bad! ...
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Nov 13, 2006
Terrible at the same time alarming. This will become very common in the future if something's not done about how people drive here.
Which leads me to ask why is it so hard to pass and get a driver's license while you can see how horrible majority of the drivers currently on the roads are?
For example, isn't it that it only takes common sense to realize that tailing another vehicle just 3 meters behind at 80mph is dangerous?
yujinn
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 13, 2006
awful :cry: ..bt why? he must be mentally not stable.
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 13, 2006
Poor young soul :(

So just be more careful peeps, there are still lots of !d!0ts driving in UAE :?
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 14, 2006
I get the feeling the bus driver and the young guy were playing chicken. The young guy just stood in front of the bus, and the driver just kept going. Neither flinched.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 14, 2006
horrible sight... :(
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 14, 2006
OMG! ..i jus found out that the guy who was run over.. my friends dad knew him..... :cry:
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Nov 14, 2006
that's rough, my condolences.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Nov 14, 2006
Honestly, the first time I heard about it I thought, thats the kind of thing that would happen back home! Turns out, the driver's from back home too! Scary.
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 15, 2006
:(
Deniz
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 15, 2006
thats horrible, allah yir7am the poor boy.

while what fayz said could be true...it could also be that the driver is just an a - hole. those drivers (the ones in busses and habtoor trucks and the like) they think they own the road, they will turn and switch lanes without even checking...

i hope everyone just drives safely and watches out for those morons...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 15, 2006
:shock:
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 15, 2006
i think the mother lover who died deserved it .. cause he was acting all hardcore .. stoppin his car in the middle of the road an gettin out of it .. tryin to fcuk the bus driver ... but the bus driver just reacted quicker an fucked him up first .. simple an plain ..

if u cant handle the game dont even think about playin it let alone tryin to play it ..

plus the driver was workin for some company in abudhabi or al ain,, i forgot which .. an he had'nt been paid for like 3 to 4 months .. which added to his stress an made him probably react like that ..

so u also gots to blame the goverment for allowing companies to get away with not paying there employees .. i mean fcuk they just earn like 600dhs a month .. an they dont pay them for 4 months .. an the guys got a family to feed back home .. imagine what he goes through .. all that tension stress that builds up .. that can just make u explode one day ..

which in the case of this guy happend .. when a bunch of stupid assholes .. who cant fcuk around with other nigga's on the but wanna fcuk around with a poor guy going about doing his work...

so u just cant be blaimin the bus driver ... or even those assholes who provoked .. but u gots to go to the root of what can cause a man to react like that ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 15, 2006
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 15, 2006
lol easy G but i have to agree with the gangsta bro. i mean who told the guy to get out of the car lol just get on with it go and drive to where ever u are driving to. da dude stopped go out of the car and asked the bus driver y u driving recklessly lol

admit wot the driver did was wrong but u got to feel for these truk and bus drivers. have u ever wondered how long does it take for them to deliver something from ajman to abu dhabi hmmm it takes one day whereas us in our fancy fast cars we can go to abu dhabi and back in 2 hours.
another thing the heavy vehicle they driving, the breaks in those things are rubbish and i have seen so many times when someone in a car would get in front of them and would brake for some reason, forcing these guys to break and it takes so long to stop these trucks and buses that they end up causing an accident.l

for some reason i think gulf news aint telling the WHOLE story or maybe the guys cousin is not telling the truth. the driver of the truck wouldnt have done wot he done unless those guys had done something to start with.

by the way the guy is a KHAN meaning hes a pathan which means these guys LOOSE their cool QUICKLY just like the arabs do. But i aint sure that guy would loose his cool for nothing, something must have provoked him.

so guys when u on emirates road and u thinking of cutting in front of a truck or a bus in moving traffic dont cos u ll find out ur cars banged at the back.

dont believe me TRY IT and see wot happens :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 15, 2006
Jamal wrote:i think the mother lover who died deserved it .. cause he was acting all hardcore .. stoppin his car in the middle of the road an gettin out of it .. tryin to f&%K the bus driver ... but the bus driver just reacted quicker an fucked him up first .. simple an plain ..

if u cant handle the game dont even think about playin it let alone tryin to play it ..

plus the driver was workin for some company in abudhabi or al ain,, i forgot which .. an he had'nt been paid for like 3 to 4 months .. which added to his stress an made him probably react like that ..

so u also gots to blame the goverment for allowing companies to get away with not paying there employees .. i mean f&%K they just earn like 600dhs a month .. an they dont pay them for 4 months .. an the guys got a family to feed back home .. imagine what he goes through .. all that tension stress that builds up .. that can just make u explode one day ..

which in the case of this guy happend .. when a bunch of stupid assholes .. who cant f&%K around with other nigga's on the but wanna f&%K around with a poor guy going about doing his work...

so u just cant be blaimin the bus driver ... or even those assholes who provoked .. but u gots to go to the root of what can cause a man to react like that ..

Going to the root of it all, it was his Mothers fault then :cry: , how the hell can you justify this Bus Drivers actions :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 15, 2006
sage try driving a heavy vehicle from an emirate to another emirate.

try stopping your truck or bus when some fool in his/her car would cut in front of you out of no where.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 15, 2006
rudeboy wrote:sage try driving a heavy vehicle from an emirate to another emirate.

try stopping your truck or bus when some fool in his/her car would cut in front of you out of no where.

Fine you will be mad and pissed off, but if your sane enough your not gonna kill a man :oops:
zam

Nov 15, 2006
zam wrote:
rudeboy wrote:sage try driving a heavy vehicle from an emirate to another emirate.

Fine you will be mad and pissed off, but if your sane enough your not gonna kill a man :oops:

yeh ur rite I WOULDNT kill the man but u got to understand these KHAN they from aghanistan and tribal areas of pakistan. if they get pissed of they will kill anyone who pisses them off. you can say they abit crazy :D but one of the most loyal, friendly and welcoming ppl on this planet.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Bus driver kills man in road rage horror !!! Nov 15, 2006
Palkid7 wrote:I guess you have all read about it, my question is how could such a thing happen !! do we have such heartless people !!! killing others on the roads on purpose !!! I don't know how can the killer sleep without thinking about it !!!
:evil: :evil:

OMGZ SO HEARTLESS!@!#1 This never happens anywhere!

you mean people in dubai arent capable of killing ^O_o^

seriously though, it was bound to happen, what do these bus drivers make, 1000-2000 a month to cart up to 40 people in a ride twice a day and deal with everyone (and i mean EVERYONE) thinking they are schumacer (sp?) on dubai roads (no, lets not pin only the arabs, you see the 4x4's with the south african flags in mirdif driving around like its the Monaco GP) and hes bound to be a full can of peaches at the end of the day?

I would prob go grand theft auto and knock people off the roads if i was in that position.
Agent Smith
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

agent just to let you know....Percentage of committed murder is quite low in this region compare to others. That is why this kind of news is shocking to some of DF posters. :roll:

And for the record, who ask the drivers to work here for lower than 1000 Dhs per month? Its their own choice and they should live with that. Im only saying that it shouldnt be used as an excuse to kill the man. :?
zam

zam wrote:agent just to let you know....Percentage of committed murder is quite low in this region compare to others. That is why this kind of news is shocking to some of DF posters. :roll:

lol you think im some unknowing foreigner :lol: actually i wouldnt blame u eh, I havent said anything about where im from.

zam wrote:And for the record, who ask the drivers to work here for lower than 1000 Dhs per month? Its their own choice and they should live with that. Im only saying that it shouldnt be used as an excuse to kill the man. :?

I have asked many of them because part of my job is statistical analysis of seemingly mundane things.

Their choice maybe, its better then being in their own country and starving yes. But I tell you what, I sort you out with a bus driving job for some construction company for the "apparent pay" (you know, cause no one knows these things :roll: ) and you spend two months doing the work they do and we'll see if you come on here and dont have a cry/ write to 7 days. Give you two years at it I'm sure you would want to kill someone in your momentarily made relapse into rage as it takes you over and you foam at the mouth as some guy cuts you off and when u honk at them they flick you off of threaten to climb out of the car and have a go at you.

I dont think you should underestimate what a person can do, when enough stress, combined with poverty and slight choices in the world play large roles in their everyday lives
Agent Smith
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 15, 2006
and no, i dont accept killing people as a justified thing, even if its a last resort.
Agent Smith
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 15, 2006
Do you guys think the government should require sanity tests on expats?

If this is generally true:
...but u got to understand these KHAN they from aghanistan and tribal areas of pakistan. if they get pissed of they will kill anyone who pisses them off...

then we truly have a problem with khans...
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Nov 15, 2006

I'll take poorly made assumptions for $300 alex....
Agent Smith
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat