A Boy To A Girl !

Topic locked
a boy to a girl ! Sep 30, 2011
I’m sure this is a solo behavior and has nothing to do with religion, sex or nationality but to play with god creatures and well ! I mean being gay or lez is fine but to misguide a child and interfere with his hormones is just too sick to be true.
He is a child, how did they give him the right to make such a decision on his own being this young ? if that’s true which I don’t think it is. Why did the government allowed such a thing ?
Missing up with a child mind into making him believe he is a girl just bcz you are a lez in just unexplained and unfare.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tment.html

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: a boy to a girl ! Sep 30, 2011
Way too young to make that decision. What are the chances that two lesbians adopt a boy that wants to be a girl? Your environment sure makes a difference on the person you become.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Re: A Boy To A Girl ! Sep 30, 2011
I have no words to express the amount of fail in this story.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: a boy to a girl ! Sep 30, 2011
First it's Daily Mail tripe, second they're Americans - need we say more - I think not.

There's a case in the UK at the moment where a boy returned to school dressing as a girl, he was slightly older, but there was no hormone therapy or anything like that, it's not allowed in the UK. Even for adults, they have to live as the opposite gender for so long before any of that is allowed.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: a boy to a girl ! Oct 01, 2011
Whats up with Americans?

One of my best friends is American! She seems perfectly normal to me!
Bethsmum

Chocoholic wrote:First it's Daily Mail tripe, second they're Americans - need we say more - I think not.

There's a case in the UK at the moment where a boy returned to school dressing as a girl, he was slightly older, but there was no hormone therapy or anything like that, it's not allowed in the UK. Even for adults, they have to live as the opposite gender for so long before any of that is allowed.

Are they American expats Chocs??? What's not allowed in the UK Chocs, boys dressing like girls or hormone therapy???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

The hormone therapy. As I already stated there are a couple of cases like this in the UK, granted the children are slightly older. And as I also ALREADY stated hormone therapy for gender change isn't allowed to be given like this, the person has to live as their opposite gender for a certain amount of time, go through assessments etc BEFORE that is allowed.

No they're not American expats, they're Americans in America - perhaps READ the article?

I stated all this in the previous psot - what's not to get?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:The hormone therapy. As I already stated there are a couple of cases like this in the UK, granted the children are slightly older. And as I also ALREADY stated hormone therapy for gender change isn't allowed to be given like this, the person has to live as their opposite gender for a certain amount of time, go through assessments etc BEFORE that is allowed.

No they're not American expats, they're Americans in America - perhaps READ the article?

I stated all this in the previous psot - what's not to get?

Oh, I didn't miss your dig about them being Americans. I can always count on you for that.

Might be a bit early for you, but you mentioned "in the UK".............blah,blah. I was asking if they were American expats in the UK (again, your reference to the boy dressing like a girl in the UK!!) or could it be possible that they are..........British? Try to keep up with your own posts Chocs. Have another cuppa.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

And a couple of brave pills.
Bethsmum

No BB sorry it's you not being able to tell the difference. I was referring to how it is done in the UK and that yes we have cases like this, but the hormone therapy is NOT ALLOWED. Plus given that it's reported in a UK piece of crap pot stirring newspaper, it's only relevent to draw comparisons to cases within the UK on the same topic.

In the US it's a whole other story. As I said, all you had to do is read the article and it would have been crystal clear. of course I'm going to dig at the Yanks, it's another 'only in America' type of story.

I think it's you that needs another coffee. You're splitting hairs and making an issues where there isn't one. Not biting.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:No BB sorry it's you not being able to tell the difference. I was referring to how it is done in the UK and that yes we have cases like this, but the hormone therapy is NOT ALLOWED. Plus given that it's reported in a UK piece of crap pot stirring newspaper, it's only relevent to draw comparisons to cases within the UK on the same topic.

In the US it's a whole other story. As I said, all you had to do is read the article and it would have been crystal clear. of course I'm going to dig at the Yanks, it's another 'only in America' type of story.

I think it's you that needs another coffee. You're splitting hairs and making an issues where there isn't one. Not biting.

OK Chocs, whatever you say. :bigsmurf: But this bit of info may come as a surprise to you. It appears that Brits send their children abroad to help with transgender - at quite a young age. :shock:

Helping transexual children:
http://kate.craig-wood.com/transexual-care.php

Jump be so quick to jump Chocs, especially when it's going on in your own backyard via another route.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Never mind *sigh*

I do think it's wrong to do what they're doing to the child though. If he really feels that he should be a girl and has had all the assessments etc, then let him live like that to see if it's truly what he wants. But don't moneky about with hormones and drugs etc at this stage, he's too young.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: a boy to a girl ! Oct 02, 2011
Bora Bora wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Jump be so quick to jump Chocs, especially when it's going on in your own backyard via another route.

Lots of jumps there. I think you mean to say "Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions Chocs"
Take your time Bora, there is no rush.
Why am I even telling you - you aren't bovverd about anything and will find this booooring. :D
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Bovvered is a word that sunshine uses when he says BM is a chav.
It must be a Johnny English phrase!
Bethsmum

No really? What a coincidence.
I don't think you are a chav BM, you're just thick that's all.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Thick but white.one out of two aint bad.
Bethsmum

Don't forget blonde as well, actually that probably comes under the thick part.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Not all blondes are thick Johnny.
Bethsmum

LOL my 'backyard' isn't the UK is it? Haven't been there for 5 years, no intention of going back, so why should I even care in the first place.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:LOL my 'backyard' isn't the UK is it? Haven't been there for 5 years, no intention of going back, so why should I even care in the first place.

A day late and a dollar short. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

well.. didn't click the link but read the posts, i honestly don't think people choose to be gay/lesbo. its just that they are born that way. and if some people thinks that its too young for them to be who they think they are then you're probably wrong. i for one can confirm that not once in my life have i been attracted to another dude or have a sword fighting session :shock:
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat