Bob Woolmers Death. Suicide? Natural? Murder?

Topic locked
Bob Woolmers Death. Suicide? Natural? Murder? Mar 19, 2007
Has anyone heard any rumours?

look4thebest
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 19, 2007
His family is saying it was stress related

Why would anybody murder the coach the players were at fault not the coach
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 19, 2007
Why would anybody murder the coach the players were at fault not the coach

Correction the " Tampering silly Cheats" were at fault not the coach
Your-ZION-Master
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 19, 2007
Your-ZION-Master wrote:Why would anybody murder the coach the players were at fault not the coach

Correction the " Tampering silly Cheats" were at fault not the coach

Did I say correct me :evil:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 19, 2007
Check ur facts here ;

1=) His contract was suppose to finish in coming June and he didnt suppose to take tension for comments from all ex-players and pakistani public . If he did , then he was not strong enough . Have u ever seen G.W.Bush getting heart attack?

2=) Even big big names in Football dont qualify for world cup football. It happens in game.

3=) The purpose of game is to control ur emotion and act like strong man. Its not the fault of Pakistan if someone dies . We have sympthay wid his family .

/
HP
Media manager of Pakistani cricket team
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 19, 2007
HP wrote:Check ur facts here ;

1=) His contract was suppose to finish in coming June and he didnt suppose to take tension for comments from all ex-players and pakistani public . If he did , then he was not strong enough . Have u ever seen G.W.Bush getting heart attack?

2=) Even big big names in Football dont qualify for world cup football. It happens in game.

3=) The purpose of game is to control ur emotion and act like strong man. Its not the fault of Pakistan if someone dies . We have sympthay wid his family .

/
HP
Media manager of Pakistani cricket team

If you read what I wrote then you would understand I said his family said it was stress related.

And look at what has happened over the last year Oval Test, Drug related, PCB circus going round and round, Shoieb with his tantrums

If that is not stress what the hell is :?
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 19, 2007
I think it was stress related .

RIP Bobby ! :(
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 22, 2007
It was the Indians.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 22, 2007
it was Mohammad Yousef :D he had a tiff with old wolmer. Said mate you better convert to Islam or face death :D oye i m joking it wasnt mohammed Yousef so stop spreading rumours about the poor guy.

but i have heard from my jamaican CID rastagfarian maan that they have arrested 2 ppl who look like Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammed Asif. they just have to give them some weed and after some testing they will come to a conclusion whether it REALLY was shoAib Akhtar and Mohammed Asif. so keep tuned :D
part 2 to follow soon thats if i m not BLOODY BANNNED from here :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2007
following the news on bbc regardin this one.
niceNslow
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat