F.a.o Board Admin

Topic locked
f.a.o board admin Jun 30, 2004
i would just like to take this oppertunity to thank you in advance for letting me be the moderator for the poetry board

i will welcome any one who would like to join me.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 01, 2004
ahm ahm

first of all id like to thank god for giving me the oppurtunity to be in such a position i love u god, id like to thank my mom an dad for always being there for me and backing me up in everything i did mom i love u if it wasnt for u i would never be here.
i would also like to thank all those other ppl who made this possible like andyaba, all those other ppl in dubai forums u all know who u are. id like to thank ISH for having a go with me head to head in the lyricists lounge an making that the most viewed and posted on topic in this forum

the list goes on an on there might be some names i didnt mention dont think i forgot yall its jst the sheer excitment has got me tounge tied but i love all yall

id like to thank fake spike for his fake comments an fake knowledge keep it up man and u deserve to be running the companies section cause with ur words of wisdom u can swindle alot of ppl.
and 175bpm id like to thank u for being the only scottish fool up in here who doesnt spend much time in the pubs an can actually type i guess u might be broke thats why u always here an not in the pub where scots suppose to be.

I LOVE ALL OF U THANK U THANK U SOO MUCH
its my honour to accept the moderator academy award for the best section in this forum
THANK U
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jul 01, 2004
Jamal wrote:ahm ahm

first of all id like to thank god for giving me the oppurtunity to be in such a position i love u god, id like to thank my mom an dad for always being there for me and backing me up in everything i did mom i love u if it wasnt for u i would never be here.
i would also like to thank all those other ppl who made this possible like andyaba, all those other ppl in dubai forums u all know who u are. id like to thank ISH for having a go with me head to head in the lyricists lounge an making that the most viewed and posted on topic in this forum

the list goes on an on there might be some names i didnt mention dont think i forgot yall its jst the sheer excitment has got me tounge tied but i love all yall

id like to thank fake spike for his fake comments an fake knowledge keep it up man and u deserve to be running the companies section cause with ur words of wisdom u can swindle alot of ppl.
and 175bpm id like to thank u for being the only scottish fool up in here who doesnt spend much time in the pubs an can actually type i guess u might be broke thats why u always here an not in the pub where scots suppose to be.

I LOVE ALL OF U THANK U THANK U SOO MUCH
its my honour to accept the moderator academy award for the best section in this forum
THANK U

what a speech :o

only joking
i think from here and now this board has livend up 8)
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 01, 2004
damnn hahahaha

i cracked myself up while writing haha
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jul 01, 2004
Jamal wrote:ahm ahm

idand 175bpm id like to thank u for being the only scottish fool up in here who doesnt spend much time in the pubs an can actually type i guess u might be broke thats why u always here an not in the pub where scots suppose to be.
THANK U

I'll be arriving in dubai on the 21st july
you can have the pleasure of my company on the dubai messsage boards
for a whole 2 years

and for the record i do frequent establishments which serve cold foaming beer or lager. :D :D :D :D
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Award winning speech Jul 01, 2004
I sure was not in the friend's list. Im extending my warmest congratulations. Chill....
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Award winning speech Jul 01, 2004
leila wrote:I sure was not in the friend's list. Im extending my warmest congratulations. Chill....

accepted thanks :P
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 12, 2004
Long way to go for me i guess, and a little short for words. tsk..tsk..tsk..
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 15, 2004
leila hope i coverd up for not mentionin u on the list.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jul 15, 2004
yo mate! never took it that personal. No angst i have for u.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat