BlackBerry In Dubai

Topic locked
Dec 01, 2006
DJL sounds a good salesperson with a style. I think you already convinced them to get one.. Very good. :D

asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 01, 2006
asc_26 wrote:DJL sounds a good salesperson with a style. I think you already convinced them to get one.. Very good. :D

Enough is enough in Dubai, we don,t need this, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 01, 2006
Sage...its here already! Get used to the relentless march of technology.

Mate of mine bought a Crackberry handset in the US (Samsung I think) but found that it is not compatible with Etisucksalot...or is not tech supported...or something! Also heard that both Etislut and Du are experimenting with a Wimax service in Dubai, in which case all that technology will be old hat within the year and we will be like Star Trek, walking around with little data tablets.

Beam me up Scotty!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 01, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
Mate of mine bought a Crackberry handset in the US (Samsung I think)

Knight

I thought Blackberry built Blackberries?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 06, 2006
Hi All,

I wanted to first thank you for all your responses and offers to help, very greatful thank you.

Our IT department is shipping me one and it should be here and activated in about a week, I'll be able to surf DF from anywhere for an all inclusive price hahahaha.

prices are AED 295/ month for unlimited data as mentioned above. It can be used by companies and is also open to individuals but only those that have a post paid GSM i.e. does not work with Al Wasl. They have only 2 models available for purchase and start at about AED 3k.

[url=http://www.etisalat.ae/index.jsp?lang=en&type=service&contentid=512d52686db3b010VgnVCM1000000c24a8c0RCRD&currentid=1dd6e15c0b56a010VgnVCM1000000a0a0a0a____]for additional info check here
[/url]
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat