BM Is Back!

Topic locked
BM is back! Jan 18, 2011
The fatwa on BM has been recinded and she is allowed to post again! BM is back with avengence! The only problem being that I'm not allowed an avatar! I'm kind of flattered by that! It shows I'm perceived as dangerous! What man doesn't like a dangerous woman :lol: :lol:

My cunning plan, suggested by another poster, to stay as JR, and therefore leave the offending flag flying has backfired as Sage has taken advice and has been able to block my previous avatar :x :x

Thanks to Sage! He has saved BM's life and made her see the errors of her ways! No longer will she venture into the murky world of the Political topics where retards post and repost the same old sh1te trying to convince others they deserve their British passport. :lol: BM has wiped all thoughts of having a cartoon version of the Prophet Mohammed as her avarar. She'd done that before the opportunity was wiped away! LOL

In the couple of days that BM was JR she received a number of PM's! Thank you to everyone! I was discussing the situation last night with a very special friend with a very special accent on FB, he asked me how many of those PM's had trashed me! I was so pleased to report that there were none! DDS had decided not to contact BM/JR by PM (nor Chocs or K either :D, their foe list must be working!)

So BM is back! Let the fun begin! BM will be in Dubai shortly. Sorry Chocs, I may post some holiday pics! (I can expect a Karate kick at the screen) and K. I will try not to tell too many tales of alcoholic encounters (as K. re-adjusts her twin set and pearls) and DDS, BM will try not to run you over on the Walk while she is driving Mr Emiratis shiny new X6! That's if she's ever sober enough!

I love my life! H A P P Y!
jayne_mansfield.jpg

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: BM is back! Jan 18, 2011
desertdudeshj

Welcome back BM.

Maybe you can be allowed one of these avatar:

1. The Pope
2. Sheikh Mo
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador wrote:Welcome back BM.

1. The Pope
2. Sheikh Mo

hello Ambassador! Unfortunately I'm allowed neither! I was hoping to have Sheikh Hamdan, his face is all over the rear windsreens of 4x4's, or the body of David Beckham, which I wish was all over BM but I'm afraid I'm too dangrous for either! LOL

-- Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:28 am --

desertdudeshj wrote:Image

You wish! Eh? :wink:
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
Ambassador wrote:Welcome back BM.

1. The Pope
2. Sheikh Mo

hello Ambassador! Unfortunately I'm allowed neither! I was hoping to have Sheikh Hamdan, his face is all over the rear windsreens of 4x4's, or the body of David Beckham, which I wish was all over BM but I'm afraid I'm too dangrous for either! LOL

Keep up the indefatigable spirit :D
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: BM Is Back! Jan 18, 2011
BM..Marhabtain!!!!!
May you remain forever beautiful! Zonker's prayer has been known to be answered now and again by Allah!
So, I pray for you, or to give it its Arab pronounciation, I bray for you! :lol:
Now dont go rushing into another avatar. This is something that needs deep thought......I am sure something appropriate will come up soon.
Is that the great Marilyn Monroe? Do you think she was happy? :bigsmurf:
zonker
BANNED

Lock & Load Image
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zonker wrote:Is that the great Marilyn Monroe? Do you think she was happy? :bigsmurf:

Close....Jayne Mansfield.
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Welcome back
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:Welcome back

Where's the smiley face? LOL
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's better! H.A.P.P.Y!

-- Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:55 am --

DDS, come here and give BM a big kiss!

horse.jpg

BM Without Make Up.jpeg
Bethsmum

Welcome back BM. :D
BTW that picture of Jane whats her face that you posted looks a bit strange to me - is that her rib cage below the bra - looks very odd - or maybe thats how women looked like back then!!

-- Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:09 pm --

Maybe my vision just went funny cos I was staring...
JoeTGF
Dubai forums Addict

JoeTGF wrote:Welcome back BM. :D
BTW that picture of Jane whats her face that you posted looks a bit strange to me - is that her rib cage below the bra - looks very odd - or maybe thats how women looked like back then!!

That is Jane Mansfield. It looks more like a good painting, rather than an actual photo.

I had not noticed that fold under her rib cage. But it is probably due to the way she's sitting!

Hey...good to see the real BM back. You stay out of trouble this time, you hear??
We can't stand having you gone, even for one day :love4:

:) :)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Welcome back BM.

When is your avatar going to be back?
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: BM is back! Jan 19, 2011
JoeTGF wrote:Welcome back BM. :D

Why thank you Joe!

Jayne what's her face, a dumb blonde bimbo, but what a frame eh? :D

-- Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:19 am --

Tom Jones wrote:That is Jane Mansfield. It looks more like a good painting, rather than an actual photo.

I had not noticed that fold under her rib cage. But it is probably due to the way she's sitting!

Hey...good to see the real BM back. You stay out of trouble this time, you hear??
We can't stand having you gone, even for one day :love4:

:) :)

it's a painting of a photo, I think TJ.

Yes, BM will endevour to keep her nose clean. I know it will prove difficult though TJ, but I'll try I promise :bounce:

-- Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:29 am --

benwj wrote:Welcome back BM.

When is your avatar going to be back?

Thanks benwj.

No chance this side of Ramadan I would say :( BM has to be kept on a tight rein. I could always add a signature tho'!! Unless that's been disabled aswell :idea:
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat