BM's Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic locked
Re: BM's Avatar!!!!!!!!!!! Jan 17, 2011
4GetMeNot wrote:Beth would love a copy of 'City of Life' Bora. I fully intend to bring the dustcover of Herve's book too. I'm not really into cook books as you can imagine, a quick glance at my books with removeable covers that I will disguise Herve's book in, could be Race and Racism, Social Issues for Carers, Introductory Sociology, Race and Ethnicity in Modern Britain, Single in Saudi, On the Smell of an Oily Rag and Diana, Her True Story. I'm not sure which one to choose yet.

May I recommend Single in Saudi, just in case they do look in your knickers. :lol: :lol:

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: BM's Avatar!!!!!!!!!!! Jan 17, 2011
Bora Bora wrote:
4GetMeNot wrote:Beth would love a copy of 'City of Life' Bora. I fully intend to bring the dustcover of Herve's book too. I'm not really into cook books as you can imagine, a quick glance at my books with removeable covers that I will disguise Herve's book in, could be Race and Racism, Social Issues for Carers, Introductory Sociology, Race and Ethnicity in Modern Britain, Single in Saudi, On the Smell of an Oily Rag and Diana, Her True Story. I'm not sure which one to choose yet.

May I recommend Single in Saudi, just in case they do look in your knickers. :lol: :lol:

LOL.
4GetMeNot
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat