Attention All Gay And Lesbians

Topic locked
Attention all gay and lesbians May 27, 2008
Long story short, chief of police stated that gay, lesbians and transsexual will be arrested if they are seen showing inappropriate behavior in public and will be sent to Dubai court . Everyone should respect the laws of the country.

Well I agree but should he let everyone know those laws somehow before applying such actions ? what about new visitors ?

Com'aan, I like those guys,not gay but lesbians LOOOOOOL dam you chief of police : 

firefingers

May 27, 2008
Does that also apply to the 'locals' who like to bat for the other team before they get married - hahahaha
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 27, 2008
thank goodness there aren't any real crimes to fight :roll:
CVB
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 27, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Does that also apply to the 'locals' who like to bat for the other team before they get married - hahahaha

no
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 27, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Does that also apply to the 'locals' who like to bat for the other team before they get married - hahahaha

HOPE NOT :) THEY ARE CUTE TOO HEEHEEE
firefingers

May 27, 2008
It's all a bit petty and pathetic if you ask me, there are more serious things to be concerned about.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 28, 2008
locals r all gay....they even have local gay salons.

I agree. They shdnt crack down on lesbians.....especially if they r bi...... :twisted:
xerox
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 28, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:It's all a bit petty and pathetic if you ask me, there are more serious things to be concerned about.

here we go again , ok brainiac, what is it now, like what ?
firefingers

May 28, 2008
gtmash wrote:

no

Gelouse gtmash ?
firefingers

May 28, 2008
xerox wrote:locals r all gay....they even have local gay salons.

I agree. They shdnt crack down on lesbians.....especially if they r bi...... :twisted:

god how pathetic you are dud, you took the effort to sign in to dubai forum just to say that, you hate local ? whats new, they all do. but a word of advice , get a life man.
firefingers

Re: Attention all gay and lesbians May 28, 2008
firefingers wrote:Long story short, chief of police stated that gay, lesbians and transsexual will be arrested if they are seen showing inappropriate behavior in public and will be sent to Dubai court . Everyone should respect the laws of the country.

Well I agree but should he let everyone know those laws somehow before applying such actions ? what about new visitors ?

Com'aan, I like those guys,not gay but lesbians LOOOOOOL dam you chief of police : 

Okay, so how does it work? Who's going to say if a guy/gal is being gay?
What about those taxi drivers and guys in big cars who dont act feminine but harass other guys?
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

May 28, 2008
erm like cracking down on the hookers, drugs, crime etc, I mean seriously it is a bit of a waste of time isn't it.

Plus I don't think anyone is local bashing, it's a fact, plain and simple.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 28, 2008
xerox wrote:locals r all gay....they even have local gay salons.

Oh really :?: , I did not know I am a gay :!: , I am sure your Washer has a fatigue failure caused by a local bolt :lol: .
uaebadoo
Dubai forums Addict

May 28, 2008
Interesting how the Chief decided to announce it all in a blaze of publicity. Does Dubai really have such a problem with hoardes of transvestities roaming the streets ? :roll:

Clearly, Eddie Izzard aint gonne be asked to the Comedy Store, then :lol:

I was in a club in Doha not so long ago. Bit dodgy, but pure amusement to watch the band. Anyway, there were a few Qatari locals openly playing with their bfs. I was amazed.

Is Doha more liberal................? [I ask out of curiosity, rather than enabling info :D :wink: ]
g00se
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 02, 2008
seriously what the HELL is up with UAE :S. didnt know you would find so many bloody ARAB gays from Egypt to bloody UAE. and WOO whats up with lesbians here :S. on my regular jog i once saw two girls in a FULLY tinted car getting down to it.

its a trend here arab women dont wanna go out with arab men cos either they are "players" and so they prefer hanging out with their gfs. arab men look for some action keep trying for years give up and decide to go down the other lane.

good ridance.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 03, 2008
rudeboy wrote:seriously what the HELL is up with UAE :S. didnt know you would find so many bloody ARAB gays from Egypt to bloody UAE. and WOO whats up with lesbians here :S. on my regular jog i once saw two girls in a FULLY tinted car getting down to it.

its a trend here arab women dont wanna go out with arab men cos either they are "players" and so they prefer hanging out with their gfs. arab men look for some action keep trying for years give up and decide to go down the other lane.

good ridance.

Don't mind criticism.
If it is untrue, disregard it;
if unfair, keep from irritation;
if it is ignorant,I smile
:D
dubai beat
Dubai Forum User

Jun 04, 2008
dubai beat wrote:
rudeboy wrote:seriously what the HELL is up with UAE :S. didnt know you would find so many bloody ARAB gays from Egypt to bloody UAE. and WOO whats up with lesbians here :S. on my regular jog i once saw two girls in a FULLY tinted car getting down to it.

good ridance.

Don't mind criticism.
If it is untrue, disregard it;
if unfair, keep from irritation;
if it is ignorant,I smile
:D

its the truth.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat