Atlantis Boycotted!! Do You Support?

Topic locked
Jan 21, 2009
Rudeboy, don't you read anything? Sammy is FEMALE! They will not breed in captivity and only reach s.e.xual maturity at around 30 years, sammy is maybe 3 or 4 years old, so you'd be waiting along time. Plus she's die way before that.

Whale-sharks are rarely hunted, they are protected.

And if you'd been watching such incidents, you'd know that Greenpeace, Sea Shephard and the Steve Irwin have foiled the Japanese whale hunt for this season!

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 21, 2009
Steve Irwin??? Didnt he pass away in 2006??????
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 21, 2009
Yes, the ship they use is called the Steve Irwin! It runs alongside the Rainbow Warrior.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 21, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Rudeboy, don't you read anything? Sammy is FEMALE! They will not breed in captivity and only reach s.e.xual maturity at around 30 years, sammy is maybe 3 or 4 years old, so you'd be waiting along time. Plus she's die way before that.

And if you'd been watching such incidents, you'd know that Greenpeace, Sea Shephard and the Steve Irwin have foiled the Japanese whale hunt for this season!

bloody hell it cant breed for another 26 years. I say we let the fish out and it dies. oh well better then waiting for bloody 26 years to loose your virginity init :D

if it was protected why is it on the endagered species list :S

i would wish the greenpeace would stop prince charles and mrs charles from hunting the fox. but they wont and we all know why :D

instead of saving the fish. save the FOX. atleast that doesnt have to wait for 30 years to mate. foxes are more cuter then the black and white fish.

save the fox
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 21, 2009
You forgot the goldfish in Del´s shoe(':crybaby:')
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 21, 2009
yeh free the goldfish in dels shoe atleast IT will mate later or sooner. bloody sammy wont mate for another 30 years. that is bloody gay. i hope she gets free and some sudanese pirates capture her and ask for ransom :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 21, 2009
and people wonder why the big issues never get fixed ....
pete t
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 21, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Rudeboy, don't you read anything? Sammy is FEMALE! They will not breed in captivity and only reach s.e.xual maturity at around 30 years, sammy is maybe 3 or 4 years old, so you'd be waiting along time. Plus she's die way before that.

bloody hell it cant breed for another 26 years. I say we let the fish out and it dies. oh well better then waiting for bloody 26 years to loose your virginity init :D

i would wish the greenpeace would stop prince charles and mrs charles from hunting the fox. but they wont and we all know why :D

instead of saving the fish. save the FOX. atleast that doesnt have to wait for 30 years to mate. foxes are more cuter then the black and white fish.

save the fox

Fox hunting IS banned in the UK! You can do drag hunting - where a hunt leader leaves a scent for the hounds to follow, but there is no kill at the end of it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 21, 2009
Poor dogs, they must feel really cheated':bunny:'
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 21, 2009

Greenpeace suspended it actions for this (or was it last) year as they have information of Japan being less willing to fish these animals only for its fins. Some uproar in domestic groups made that change possible.

Now Greenpeace focusses on other issues, as their budget is also limited in times of economic hardship. But progess is being made.

Fortunately... :)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 21, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

save the fox

Fox hunting IS banned in the UK! You can do drag hunting - where a hunt leader leaves a scent for the hounds to follow, but there is no kill at the end of it.

ban bloody drag hunting. i mean the dogs do all the running and they dont even get a biscuit after all that. ban it.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat