Another S.ex On The Beach Couple - Why No Fuss!

Topic locked
Another s.ex on the beach couple - why no fuss! Mar 15, 2009
Amazing! HOw come these people haven't been dragged through it?

http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.php?id ... 0indecency

A couple have had their sentence slashed at appeal after being convicted of having sex on a public beach. The case, which echoes that of Brits Tony Acors and Michelle Palmer, was heard at Dubai Court of Appeal.

The couple, both Myanmarese, were caught by a policeman having sexual intercourse on Jumeriah Open Beach in December. Tha man, a 26-year-old salesman, denied committing public indecency having previously claimed in court that no one was watching him when he had consensual sex with the 20-year-old woman, who is a saleswoman.

The Dubai Court of First Instance had sentenced the couple to a year in prison followed by deportation and handed them an additional month in jail for consuming booze.

But the couple pleaded for leniency when they appeared before the appeal court. "I did consume liquor and had consensual sex with my partner, but I didn't commit any indecency in public because there was no one watching when we were on the beach" the male defendant said.

When the judge confronted the woman with the charges, she also admitted having sex but maintained that she was intoxicated and also pleaded not guilty to the charge of public indecency.

The couple were charged with having sex on Jumeirah's public beach, committing public indecency and consuming alcohol. The court reduced the verdict to four months followed by deportation.

It is believed to be the second case of its kind to come before Dubai’s course.

Last summer, Acors and Palmer became the focus of international attention after being arrested having sex on the same beach under the influence of liquor.

The couple denied having sex.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 15, 2009
They probably are being dragged through it - in Myanmar newspapers.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 15, 2009
That was quite considerate of the court!
The poor couple must be scared out of their wits....Unlike the obnoxious Brit couple!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 15, 2009
I don't know, what is it with these people, rent a room for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 15, 2009
This thread is incomplete without pics.
gamercowboy
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Another s.ex on the beach couple - why no fuss! Mar 15, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Amazing! HOw come these people haven't been dragged through it?

A couple have had their sentence slashed at appeal after being convicted of having love on a public beach. The case, which echoes that of Brits Tony Acors and Michelle Palmer, was heard at Dubai Court of Appeal.

The couple, both Myanmarese, were caught by a policeman having sexual intercourse on Jumeriah Open Beach in December. Tha man, a 26-year-old salesman, denied committing public indecency having previously claimed in court that no one was watching him when he had consensual love with the 20-year-old woman, who is a saleswoman.

The Dubai Court of First Instance had sentenced the couple to a year in prison followed by deportation and handed them an additional month in jail for consuming booze.

But the couple pleaded for leniency when they appeared before the appeal court. "I did consume liquor and had consensual love with my partner, but I didn't commit any indecency in public because there was no one watching when we were on the beach" the male defendant said.

When the judge confronted the woman with the charges, she also admitted having love but maintained that she was intoxicated and also pleaded not guilty to the charge of public indecency.

The couple were charged with having love on Jumeirah's public beach, committing public indecency and consuming alcohol. The court reduced the verdict to four months followed by deportation.

Last summer, Acors and Palmer became the focus of international attention after being arrested having love on the same beach under the influence of liquor.

The couple denied having love.

probably because they dont hold UK passports :lol:

people now are bored from those topics... the previous one was the first and so the media got nothing else to write...
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Re: Another s.ex on the beach couple - why no fuss! Mar 15, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Amazing! HOw come these people haven't been dragged through it?

A couple have had their sentence slashed at appeal after being convicted of having love on a public beach. The case, which echoes that of Brits Tony Acors and Michelle Palmer, was heard at Dubai Court of Appeal.

The couple, both Myanmarese, were caught by a policeman having sexual intercourse on Jumeriah Open Beach in December. Tha man, a 26-year-old salesman, denied committing public indecency having previously claimed in court that no one was watching him when he had consensual love with the 20-year-old woman, who is a saleswoman.

But the couple pleaded for leniency when they appeared before the appeal court. "I did consume liquor and had consensual love with my partner, but I didn't commit any indecency in public because there was no one watching when we were on the beach" the male defendant said.

When the judge confronted the woman with the charges, she also admitted having love but maintained that she was intoxicated and also pleaded not guilty to the charge of public indecency.

The couple were charged with having love on Jumeirah's public beach, committing public indecency and consuming alcohol. The court reduced the verdict to four months followed by deportation.

Last summer, Acors and Palmer became the focus of international attention after being arrested having love on the same beach under the influence of liquor.

The couple denied having love.

You can thank the British trash-loving tabloids for playing up the British couple case!

With regards to this Myanmarese couple, an Emariti friend told me yesterday that they will probably get a stiffer sentence.

I asked him why. He said because they are not Westerners.!!!!!

Whatever that means!!!!!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 15, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:That was quite considerate of the court!
The poor couple must be scared out of their wits....Unlike the obnoxious Brit couple!

The guy seemed pretty obnoxious to me from remarks he has been alleged to make to the press (although we all know how the press twists words anyway, or puts words into peoples' mouths then prints them) , but why the woman?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 15, 2009
sage & onion wrote:I don't know, what is it with these people, rent a room for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!

There's nothing more exciting than late at night on the beach. People tend to seek the thrills of excitement, in this case, public excitement without any viewers.

These are good trial cases for Dubai courts. If this happens to often they put out higher sentences people will learn not to have sex on beaches.

You know how people think and act don't you? We're all the same.
Unless some of you really think they are 'saint'. Which you ain't. ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 15, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
sage & onion wrote:I don't know, what is it with these people, rent a room for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!

There's nothing more exciting than late at night on the beach. People tend to seek the thrills of excitement, in this case, public excitement without any viewers.

These are good trial cases for Dubai courts. If this happens to often they put out higher sentences people will learn not to have love on beaches.

I prefer a train.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 15, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

These are good trial cases for Dubai courts. If this happens to often they put out higher sentences people will learn not to have love on beaches.

I prefer a train.

Why not the "Mile High Club" :roll:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 15, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

I prefer a train.

LOL. I don't do toilets, and not much chance to have a really good go in the cabin unless you're Donald Trump or someone else with a Lear Jet (not moi!).
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 15, 2009

Sarcasm: Room rates are too high in Dubai and not all Hotels will allow you to bring in your girlfriend :wink:
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 16, 2009
Stylinexpat wrote:

Sarcasm: Room rates are too high in Dubai and not all Hotels will allow you to bring in your girlfriend :wink:

Probably because you only paid for a single room !
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 16, 2009
They were too drunk to think of sleeping in a hotel room...maybe they should ban alcohol to stop this problem from re-occurring.
any other solution?
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 16, 2009
Snow wrote:They were too drunk to think of sleeping in a hotel room...maybe they should ban alcohol to stop this problem from re-occurring.
any other solution?

Yeah right, that would work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 16, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

There's nothing more exciting than late at night on the beach. People tend to seek the thrills of excitement, in this case, public excitement without any viewers

I prefer a train.

LOL. I don't do toilets, and not much chance to have a really good go in the cabin unless you're Donald Trump or someone else with a Lear Jet (not moi!).

This is as good a time as any to join the mile high club! u kno with planes flying empty! Last month I was flyin into Abu-Dhabi by eitihad, and the plane was practically flyin empty, I cld have done wateva i pleased rit on my seat, no need 2 go to the loo! I had only one thought in my mind as I watched mama mia, where r the babes wen u need them?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 16, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
sage & onion wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

There's nothing more exciting than late at night on the beach. People tend to seek the thrills of excitement, in this case, public excitement without any viewers

I prefer a train.

This is as good a time as any to join the mile high club! u kno with planes flying empty! Last month I was flyin into Abu-Dhabi by eitihad, and the plane was practically flyin empty, I cld have done wateva i pleased rit on my seat, no need 2 go to the loo! I had only one thought in my mind as I watched mama mia, where r the babes wen u need them?

The behaviour of some people never ceases to amaze me.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 16, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:This is as good a time as any to join the mile high club! u kno with planes flying empty! Last month I was flyin into Abu-Dhabi by eitihad, and the plane was practically flyin empty, I cld have done wateva i pleased rit on my seat, no need 2 go to the loo! I had only one thought in my mind as I watched mama mia, where r the babes wen u need them?

Maybe they saw what you were watching and questioned your sexual orientation?

jk, I actually enjoyed Mamma Mia! but I'm not proud of it.
gamercowboy
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 16, 2009
gamercowboy wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:This is as good a time as any to join the mile high club! u kno with planes flying empty! Last month I was flyin into Abu-Dhabi by eitihad, and the plane was practically flyin empty, I cld have done wateva i pleased rit on my seat, no need 2 go to the loo! I had only one thought in my mind as I watched mama mia, where r the babes wen u need them?

Maybe they saw what you were watching and questioned your sexual orientation?

jk, I actually enjoyed Mamma Mia! but I'm not proud of it.

I kno, It's like one of those secret pleasures one never admits too! :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat