Another Story ....

Topic locked
Another Story .... Jan 03, 2005
Remember *contribute ur bit*??? well y dont we start another one?

Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 04, 2005
It was a bright, beautiful day in Duform--not one of those dark and stormy nights in a land far away where no normal person could ever have lived because it was inhabited by evil sorcerers and fire-breathing dragons--so Jamal MacVain decided to eat his tuna sandwich on a bench overlooking the Inner Harbor while he waited for Ish to make the dead drop.
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 05, 2005
damn why am i always tha catalyst for major things to happen damnnn cant i be tha hero or somthin hahahahhahahah :lol:

ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 07, 2005
the tsunami hit the harbour and killed everyone on site including the dreaded ish and jamal.

then fluffy pink rabbits inhabited the lands of duform. and candy coated rain drops fell from the skys. and fish flew in between the clouds and birds swam in the sea.

humans crawled on all 4's and dogs walked upright.

and the human race was doooomed for all of eternaty.
FAKESPIKE

haha Jan 07, 2005
erm if i do this wrong dont sue me...

anyway, so just as everyone was assuming the human world as we know it was gonna end, I stood up and told everyone to quit being so depressed and stop crawling on ur freakin hands and knees.
That didn't go to well with the pink bunnys.
so I ended up being forcefed Ish's liver and had a gastric bypass and my stomach exploded so I died. Thanks to Ish's liver.
And yes, so then the world continued to.. DUN DUN DUNNNNN end. :shock:
Tourniquet
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 07, 2005
The clouds darkened. A musty smell of carcass and rioting flesh filled the air. A green fungus spread on the surface of the earth and covered it like grass on a pitch.
I stood there, shotgun in hand. With my ripped shirt exposing my massive biceps.
Heavy guitars start playing. I slowly lift my head to the horizon. “Perhaps there is still hope for this land yet. Perhaps…”
FAKESPIKE

Jan 09, 2005
YALL IS FOOLS GET THAT AIIITE :cry: AM PISSED NOW
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 09, 2005
why you say it like we care man? lol get pissed so what
FAKESPIKE

Jan 09, 2005
u got pissed nigga\

ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 12, 2005
but what fake forgot was to plug in his electric guitar (dumb as he was)...so the crowd just gave him the weird look (look at that fool thinks he is Bon Jovi) n rite at that time ...............
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 12, 2005
my hands were holding the machine gun. the music was being played i wasnt playing it. read closer you!
FAKESPIKE

Jan 12, 2005
now U thought it was a shot gun but in real it was an electric guitar.... that was unplugged :)
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 13, 2005
u hanging with jamal too much you started to stop making sence
FAKESPIKE

Jan 15, 2005
what makes u think i m hanging with Jamal ??? u have some real wrong sources buddy ,, i reckon u do a chk .
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 15, 2005
lol what makes you think i care i aight going to check. just from the way ur not making sense i decided you hanging with him. it isnt a topic i care to investigate.
FAKESPIKE

Jan 15, 2005
we are moving AWAY from the topic ,, lets just stick to writing the story ....
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 15, 2005
yea am feelin tha boomb these days am goin for ma vacation on feb & fcuk writin anotha story aiiite

LUNATIC
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat