Angels & Demons

Topic locked
Angels & Demons Oct 11, 2005
Hey did neone read this book....i just finished it after the vinci code...and i think its an amazing book.....i dont know its true or not....but this guy dan brown definitey has balls and brains!

cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 11, 2005
Its on my "to do" list :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 12, 2005
hey even i happened to read the book after reading da vinci code... after reading angels and demons it comes as a surprise to see as to what extend this guy dan brown goes into reserch for his novels... a true example of truth blended into fiction.....
if u can read the illustrated copies of the novels will help a lot.

anees
anees
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 12, 2005
Loved the book, can't wait for the movie, apparently Tom Hanks is playing the lead role....
Barzie
Dubai Forums Member

Angels and Demons Oct 12, 2005
very good read. entirely different from the set path of novel stories. I very curious to know how much truth is there about Jesus being married and having kids?
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 12, 2005
Read the book (Angels and Demons) too. Liked it except for the last few chapters of the book. It seems like he ran of better ideas to end it. Ho hummmmmm.... especially the helicopter thing! My favourite is still the Da Vinci Code.
PePPerCLIP
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 12, 2005
Yeah I have to read Angels & Demons, loved thre Da Vinci Code, as I've said before the movie is currently in production, Tom Hanks has been filming in the UK for it.

Should be good. I love a good book, beats staring at the goggle box for a while anyway.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 12, 2005
Angels & Demons, Da Vinci Code ... also Deception Point and Digital Fortress are all quite interesting reads, but;

a) by the time you get to the third one you realise that the basic storyline is all the same
b) you also realise that the books 'feel' like an adapted version of a screenplay. Its a book version of a film. Only it isn't
c) You'll read the fourth one 'coz you have to

Still - the film should be quite interesting. But if you haven't read the book yet (DVC) then DON'T !! ... wait for and watch the film - then read the book (my recommendation)

- Stuart
Stuart
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 13, 2005
i baught deception point and digital fortress yesterday....have'nt started yet...but i guess i will be a good read....
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 13, 2005
ya even i saw it on the web regarding the movie as tom hanks is playing the lead role of Robert Langdon, and ron howard is directing the movie.. well i even happened to read Dan Brown's Deception Point, neone who has read that... well even that novel is brilliant. this guy knows what he writes...
but anyway nothin is as good as compared to Da Vinci Code...
anees
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 18, 2005
If you like Angels and Demons .. then read "My Story" -- David Pelzer.
symmetric
BANNED

Oct 21, 2005
i loved angel and demons betta than da vinci code. I loved beginning of angels.... but towards the end it gets so bullshit, he messed up the story 2wards the end BIG Time. for example the whole day robert was running up and down rome it seemed to me like week. He escapes from library, then fight with hashshin (Dan brown was rascist!) then jump from helicopter! and when we wakes up again runs back to vatican... And in the end when olivetti and second Swiss army, directer of Cern and carmelengo dies they provide some stupid illogical reason for their deaths... Take this those reporters have been curious about the deaths of bishops but not those top ppl. Too much bs towards the end. else it was good
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 21, 2005
:lol: you are damn right man, how could anyone survive such a fall, and the relationship of the carmelengo to the pope is a little melodramatic..
i like DVC better.cant wait to watch the film.
kyle
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat