http://www.amu.apus.edu/index.htm

Larissa20
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 08, 2006
And the point of this post is what?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 08, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:And the point of this post is what?
Your opinion. If someone select it for studying, Is it good? Is it bad? Is it not so good? and why? If you are a US citisen, you may know better.
Larissa20
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 09, 2006
Thank you for claryfying that fact. Wouldn't it be better off in the Expat help forum then?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 09, 2006
Larissa20 wrote:
Your opinion. If someone select it for studying, Is it good? Is it bad? Is it not so good? and why? If you are a US citisen, you may know better.

Larissa i have never heard of it before, but it seems like an online university am i right ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 12, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
Larissa20 wrote:

Larissa i have never heard of it before, but it seems like an online university am i right ?
Yes, you are absolutely right, I am studying there, and before start, I believed that "online study" is not serious. Eh, well, I am not now. I hope, I will not die [from studying] before I compete it. Although, I am getting all “As” but it is soooo hard, because you have to read and to right a lot EVERY DAY. Very tough schedule. And very stressful too. :cry:
Larissa20
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat