Advice To Deal With Pakistani Perverts

advice to deal with pakistani perverts May 02, 2016
i have noticed especially about pakistani men, they have no shame. they just stare at my wife like there some kind of horny dogs, even when i am with her.

recently one has started following her to work every day and following her home again and always trying to talk to her even after she asked him to leave her alone because she is married. this is obviously making her very uncomfortable and she is scared to go out alone now. if i wasnt in dubai i would just break his teeth and he would wake up in a ditch in the middle of nowhere but obviously this is dubai so i cant touch him.

so how can i ddeal with this best?

and what is wrong with pakistani men? have they never seen women in there own country? i dont know why they think they even have a chance with girls here. they all smell really bad like sweat and have really greasey hair.

verydoge
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Advice To Deal With Pakistani Perverts May 07, 2016
I am new here, don't know much about the place. But did you think about going to the cops ? Or confronting the guy on your own (tell him to back off without breaking his teeth) ?
Addy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Nov 03, 2016
Break his teeth in private.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: Advice To Deal With Pakistani Perverts Jan 31, 2017
Im not sure if this is the correct thread or not but I( have a tazer for sale,
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: Advice To Deal With Pakistani Perverts Feb 14, 2017
Hey Buddy, dont just get into, Call the Police if hes going to bother you guys again, thats the best deal over here, I suppose!!......

Yao, guys i m in now, once again rocking roll, lolzz!!
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Advice To Deal With Pakistani Perverts Jul 18, 2017
Drew, how much for the tazer? :D
Jobs_Poster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat