A Theif On These Forums!!!! (Must Read)

Topic locked
A theif on these forums!!!! (Must read) Nov 16, 2006
Everyone,

I subscribed to Dubai Forums about two days back and today I got the following message which we got used to it for the past 6 years +. It's a very old way to steel your money.. take care!

The message I got is this:

/////////////////
Hello Dear One,
I want to use this media to solicit for your assistance in transferring my heritage into your bank account. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now. I got your contact through my search for a sincere person in http://www.dubaiforums.com , and I know that you will handle this matter with the most urgency.
I am Miss Fatimah Hassan from Ivory Coast in West Africa. It is my desire to contact you on honesty and sincerity to assist me in transferring the sum of $6,500,000(Six Million Five Hundred United States Dollars) inherited from my father late Alhaji Hassan who was a Gold merchant based in Accra and Abidjan to your country for investment.My late father died during last year's rebels attack for the presidential election which was supposed to hold last year.Before his deth last year,he deposited this money in a bank here in my country with an agreement that nobody that withdraw from it until it is being transferred into a foreign partner's bank account which I shall nominte as the next of kin. I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust, relationship and confidence in you as I get to know you better.
So please I want to know if you will be of assistance but first I want to get to know you better. I am willing to offer you 15% of the total money for your effort input after the successful transfer of this money and investment. Indicate your interest towards assisting me by sending your phone number and address to me so that I can communicate with you at any time. I will also send across my photo and phone number as soon as you reply this email.Please reply this mail for more information's on how I will need your help.I will be waiting for your response.
Thanks
Fatimah.
/////////////////

I don't know who's this person, but if she/he is a member, I think her/his IP should be banned. The e-mail address I got the message from is fatimah hassan [fatimahhassan0@yahoo.fr]

I'm copying this message on all forums in this website, to ensure no one is fooled by such a person.

Regards,
http://motortown.bravehost.com
http://motortown.freephpnuke.org

MotorTown
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 16, 2006
Hi all,

Yea ive had loads and loads of those emails from loads of different people, really starting to ennoy me now, i got one the other day which said my email address was taken from this forum!!, iv tried blocking em, but they use different email address on yahoo!!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

dum dummm dummmmmm :shock: :shock: :shock:
Hamid Malik
Dubai Forum User

Jan 08, 2007
Hamid Malik wrote:Hi all,

Yea ive had loads and loads of those emails from loads of different people, really starting to ennoy me now, i got one the other day which said my email address was taken from this forum!!, iv tried blocking em, but they use different email address on yahoo!!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

dum dummm dummmmmm :shock: :shock: :shock:

It seems to be the old classic Nigerian 419 scam where you are promised a share of a LOT of money but where you are actually ruppsed off. I've had these sent to me over the last several years, just simply read them, have a laugh and straight into the trash can. Don't be tempted as there have been many stories of people falling victim to this.

I heard somewhere on the TV that the average person who gets scammed gets robbed of an average of £12,000 so PLEASE be careful.
dubailover
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 08, 2007
419'ners.

These have been floating around for a while - there are some guys who bate them for fun and some have actually managed to scam money out of the scammers themselves :)

They caused me unknown hassle on eBay - i was trying to sell a psp and the twats kept bidding up to a £1000 pounds - after the auction ended i would get an email from someone saying they were due to die soon and wanted to give this gift to their grandson in small village somewhere in Africa and would i take western union transfer:roll:

And have read of this if you want a laugh;

http://www.419eater.com/html/joe_eboh.htm
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list