Rolla Residence Fraud, Bait&switch, Unethical Harassemen

Topic locked
Rolla Residence fraud, bait&switch, unethical harassemen Mar 10, 2009
"Surf Arab Emirate Dirham 2.75 per minute up to 40 minutes and earn a package from 40 minutes to 24 hours for AED 110 only."

Above prompted me to demand Rolla bills 220 AED for several days' surfing under 24 hours not 110 AED each day beyond 40 minutes.

Manageress phoned my husband's work-site upsetting his managers involved in supervising dangerous construction work threatening to disrupt their corporate accomodation contract.

That evening, my husband marched me in to offer sincere apologies to her.

She ranted, "I'm very upset. I can call Mr Yamazaki, the General Manager of all the works in Dubai. If you pursue this matter, it will cost your husband his job. This placard has been approved by the Dubai government. I'm a winner of management awards. We know the law better. Don't challenge us, you'll get burnt."

I replied, "Discrepancy between your placard & bill. My husband is valued by his company. You could lose your corporate contract to more ethically managed hotels. Dubai government is cracking down on fraud with direct reporting lines & sites. "

Husband beseeched, "Don't argue, small matter, apologize sincerely, we must keep good business relations, I promise no further action. We cannot afford such problems. We must concentrate on important work. "

As we couldn't change corporate accomodation, I assured her I had not submitted the bill and placard to the authorities and would declare the matter settled on her terms.

Now that we've moved out, I tell hubby I will spread her mismanagement across the internet as thieving & bullying grow emboldened unchecked.

What corporate contract can Rolla continue to win if the employees accomodated are treated so badly to the extent of distracting them from doing a good job?

It should be made a crime to disrupt a construction site supervisor at work over his wife's using the internet especially when Rolla is guilty of fraud as the placard testifies.

suebe36d
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 12, 2009
we all know how "easy" it is to win management awards here.

hey - fake ads are all over the place. havent you seen the "SALE" ads in some shops 365 days a year? Or those that put the "25%-50% off" a few times to year - only to jack up the prices by the same amount a few days before the annoucement. isnt it well known that the biggest buyers in DSF are outsiders rather than locals who know the true cost of the items?

Consumers here are treated like crap.
michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 24, 2009
When a shop advertises a "sale", see if there is another price sticker under the "sale" sticker. If there is one it is usually less that the sale sticker!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 19, 2009
When I mail the placard and bill to the Ministry of Economy and Dubai Police, Rolla may be hit with a 10,000 dirham penalty or more if accounts reveal further incriminating evidence - fraud perpetration against other victimx.
suebe36d
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 22, 2009
If Rolla had given me the rate of 220 AED over my stay of 2 weeks, I'd have surfed about 30 minutes a day emailing my family in Japan and learning what to do/see/buy in Dubai.

But Rolla chose to twist my arm on top of twisting the English language. Most unforgiveable, Rolla showed no pity for the safety of the construction site laborers dependent on my husband's team of safety managers.

Hubby wishes I'd not waste time on spilled milk. I, however, think Rolla needs to be reformed from this dirty way of doing business.
suebe36d
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list