PREMIERS MIGRATION CONSULTANTS, BUR DUBAI

Topic locked
PREMIERS MIGRATION CONSULTANTS, BUR DUBAI Aug 18, 2009
HI TO ALL LADIES AND GENTLE MEN (all ambitious migrants),
I WOULD LIKE TO WARN YOU TO NEVER EVER THINK OF GOING TO PREMIERS FOR THE SERVICE, STARTING FROM THE FRONT OFFICE THEY ARE WITH THE MAIN INTENTION TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE "ABSOLUTELY NO SERVICE",

AND SADLY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO REGISTER WITH THEM, IT BECOMES A NEVER ENDING MIGRATION STORY.

I CAN BLAH BLAH A LOT ON THOSE ****.

BUT WOULD LIKE TO CAUTION THE PEOPLE "PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE [AS THEY WILL CONN YOU] "

shar
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Jan 16, 2015
I have the same story with Primier , they just get money and give you print application which you can print it from website , then you need to hit your head against wall to fill the application with you they do anything for you or any true guide , So you can print it out and fill it buy youself , why don't you post it by your self and don't pay massive amount for fake services which they clam they will do everything and best help they claim they provide .
Phot
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 31, 2015
Really?! So they don't really help?!!

I was planning on using their services but am a bit worried about the whole thing, can any one advise me please
Moonstalker
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Sep 19, 2016
@Phot: I saw an immigration company in Dubai, they seem legit. Name is Visas and Work Permits. Website is http://www.visasandworkpermits.com . You can inquire about their immigration services.
mhekie
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list