Clean Inspection report issued and still no deposit recvd from these bastards
and been told they will just deduct minimum 500 Dhs for maintanance and fees

F******** ASSHOLES

They simply say "OK go ahead and make file a case against us wo dont care abt."

:twisted: where is my bazooka :?:

M!
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 14, 2009
I have a lot of experience with this "Company". Simply put, they are crooks. You can forget about any money that they owe you. The latest I heard today is that the company has closed and the owner has run away.
Sam_65
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 14, 2009
where did you get this from?

So, you tell me that apart from not getting back my money i even missed out the chance to beat the shit out of these cheeky indian bastards while i was there last week? ..... you know what? that pisses me more off than the lost 5,000 Dhs. :evil:
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 14, 2009
They havent answered phones all day today. I was told they are closing by someone who had gone to their office but if they owe you money it is worth visiting them and checking it out yourself. You may still get the pleasure of beating someone up, though it will only be some poor employee who has been deserted by the owner who has been missing for some time now.

I am told that they had taken buildings on lease and had paid post dated cheques to landlords. Now they cant rent out the apartments and their cheques have bounced. This is in addiiton to all the losses they have made on their real estate investments. As a result, they have no money to pay anyone.
Sam_65
Dubai Forum Guest

Forget about it ... Feb 20, 2009
currently living in a 2BR Springs rented by Opera.

After huge problems getting the water tank fixed (long story and still not fixed btw) and outrages high DEWA bills, incl. paying 1k AED DEWA just after moving in because the final bill hasn't been settled properly ... now finally the Landlord visited us yesterday and told us that Opera is finished....tells us one guy made a runner with the money back to America.

Well, we will not get the deposit back according to him, because Opera has that ... ???

All a bunch of w@nkers all of them ... what rights are there or how could one force the landlord to pay the deposit back?
Habibi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Opera International real state Apr 20, 2009
Hey guys, i also have deposit of 5000 AED with this bloody opera, is there any way to get money back. No body replying on contact of opera.
let me know folks
vickm24
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Apr 20, 2009
I wandered into the Opera's head office today after being asked to bring in The DEWA final bill (I've moved out of the apartment) I distinctly remember being told by one Azfar Obaidullah that all I need do is bring in the final bill and the apartment keys, and I'd get the deposit back. Fat chance. Like some others on this forum I was told that there was no deposit, the owner (Tariq Muhammad Hameed Hafiz Abdul) had made off with 150 million, blah, blah, blah.
Thing is - as far as I know (and what I could make out) the apartment owner is the one who keeps the deposit, not Opera. My advice is to get the name of the owner, Opera WILL know who it is, then deal with him.
solartaire
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Apr 20, 2009
Yepp thats the way, and the only way for you guys to get your monies back, inshallah

I got mine eventually :twisted:
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2009
solartaire wrote:I wandered into the Opera's head office today after being asked to bring in The DEWA final bill (I've moved out of the apartment) I distinctly remember being told by one Azfar Obaidullah that all I need do is bring in the final bill and the apartment keys, and I'd get the deposit back. Fat chance. Like some others on this forum I was told that there was no deposit, the owner (Tariq Muhammad Hameed Hafiz Abdul) had made off with 150 million, blah, blah, blah.
Thing is - as far as I know (and what I could make out) the apartment owner is the one who keeps the deposit, not Opera. My advice is to get the name of the owner, Opera WILL know who it is, then deal with him.

Yes, it's that Azfar guy who called me last week. Luckily, as I posted already in a different thread, the landlord turned around and handed over the deposit.
Habibi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: OPERA INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE LLC Jun 03, 2009
M! wrote:Hi there!

Anybody here with issues re this 'COMPANY'

Currently i am struggling/ fighting with them getting my deposit back
Clean Inspection report issued and still no deposit recvd from these bastards
and been told they will just deduct minimum 500 Dhs for maintanance and fees

F******** ASSHOLES

They simply say "OK go ahead and make file a case against us wo dont care abt."

:twisted: where is my bazooka :?:
bavarianmountains
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 03, 2009
Do you have problems with your real estate investment, with developers or brookers in Dubai? We will solve it! We will do our best endeavors to recover your monies/investments, to handover property1s keys, to shit your monies in another property or in the event none of the above succees, we will follow up you dispute locally and internationally if required. No advance payments required, only upon accomplishment and achievement.

Bavarian Mountains
Radisson SAS Hotel
Baniyas Road, 14 th floor, office 14 J
Dubai
phone: 00971-4-222 56 22
fax: 00971-4-22 13 220
bavarianmountains
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 06, 2009
M!
Glad to know you got your money eventually. I have the same issue here, now, they are all gone already but still I think I can reach the landlord, did he/she argue not to return the deposit in your case??

Please advise, I suspect the landlord will say I received nothing from them!
rbaggio1
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list