Looking For A JOB? Be Aware Of Yamaha.

Topic locked
Looking for a JOB? Be Aware of Yamaha. Dec 19, 2008
I've worked with Yamaha Music (MI, AV, and CA-PA-products) for 5 years in Sales & Marketing, in-charge of all CIS-region + Russia.
Yamaha is a chiep company with NO respect to its people, Customers/Distributors, or business. :twisted: You will never find any logic explanations to its behaviour, :roll: ...so far the sales are working only due to Brand, the name.... but it is falling down now, and will eventually collapse-- that's obvious! :D

The product is also with lots of manufacturing defaults... :evil: Japanese TOP-Management of Yamaha do not follow the basic business-ethics, whether it''s related to Clients, their staff working for them, or even themselves.
The only option to make career in Yamaha is to @*$%& with all the managers, like NIGA4LIFE uzbek is doing. Good luck to her!
Yamaha SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolly
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking for a JOB? Be Aware of Yamaha. Jan 07, 2009
Lolly wrote:I've worked with Yamaha Music (MI, AV, and CA-PA-products) for 5 years in Sales & Marketing, in-charge of all CIS-region + Russia.
Yamaha is a chiep company with NO respect to its people, Customers/Distributors, or business. :twisted: You will never find any logic explanations to its behaviour, :roll: ...so far the sales are working only due to Brand, the name.... but it is falling down now, and will eventually collapse-- that's obvious! :D
The product is also with lots of manufacturing defaults... :evil: Japanese TOP-Management of Yamaha do not follow the basic business-ethics, whether it''s related to Clients, their staff working for them, or even themselves.
The only option to make career in Yamaha is to @*$%& with all the managers, like NIGA4LIFE uzbek is doing. Good luck to her!
Yamaha SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A classic example of a whining loser...
Slayer666
Dubai Forum User

Mar 09, 2009
So why did you stay with them for 5 years??????
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

May 16, 2009
LMAO!!!
MAATC
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 04, 2009
Rofl
Scars
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 05, 2009
lol
G to tha T
Dubai forums Addict

I hate to make mistakes! Aug 06, 2009
lol I wanna delete this message... It was a mistake and now I do not know how to delete... I can edit only...
Grouchy Smurf
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 28, 2009
i think i`m in love with Dubai Forums :-D
EnlivenAssociates
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For A JOB? Be Aware Of Yamaha. May 24, 2011
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....ops sorry! Am I spamming? ROFL I can't stop now!!!!xD
SicnarFranciS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Looking For A JOB? Be Aware Of Yamaha. Sep 25, 2011
$10 says he got fired and wrote it in rage :P
WellWisher
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list