Laundry Basket - The Worst Laundry In The City!!!

Topic locked
Laundry Basket - the worst laundry in the city!!! May 23, 2014
Avoid Laundry Basket services!!! They distroy the cloths and then neither return them or refound the cost. It is the worst laundry in the city!!!

i just got a new tailor made silk dress and sent it to the Laundry Basket for dry clean and steam irom as there was a bit of a powder on it when trying. I was so much looking forward to wear it. BUT!!! :shock: When i received the dress the powder spot was still there, the dress was pressed, there was a mark from a stapler right in front of the dress and :x threads were pulled from fabric all across it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

They took my dress again, promising to fix it. for 1 week nobody called me, so i had to contact them. after zillian calls i reached the person in charge of that place, who promissed to call me back in 3 days. after another week (as obviously nobody called me) i called again, and again they asked for another 2 days - nothing. i came to that laundry place - the person in charge called the manager finally after half an hour argument. And the manager said the dress cant be fixed and they will not refound the dress (by the way 600Dhs) !!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

till now there was nothing done from there side. they keep on ignoring me. and even didn't even return my spoiled dress!!! the worst service i've ever faced with!!!

I don't know what to do :cry: please advise!!!

dubaicustomer
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Laundry Basket - The Worst Laundry In The City!!! Jul 02, 2014
This is a very critical issue, I think if someone will show them about this post here, then they will come to know about online reputation and will stay away from these kind of service providing to their customers.
preetihospital
Dubai Forums Member

undefined Sep 24, 2014
dubaicustomer ,

THE WORST IRRESPONSIBLE LAUNDY SERVICE IN DUBAI! Be ready that if they damage/lose your cloth, they will refuse to pay compensation

They washed (i/o dry cleaning) my almost new 2000 AED silk dress.

As a result I received 2 size smaller/full with color stains "dress".

Ok, sometimes it happens. But when I asked them to pay 50% compensation of RRP 2000AED (I presented receipt, etc) they sujested me 100 AED only = 5 cleaning. No resopnsibilty/No regrets/NOTHING!

I suggest you to open a case in DUBAI CONSUMER RIGHTS department (tel No.+971600545555)
elle77
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list