Jobs Through Jobsindubaui.com

Topic locked
jobs through jobsindubaui.com Sep 01, 2005
Hi
there are few sites like jobsindubai.com ,moster-resumes.com ,who are getting arround 70-80$ from you and they ensure that they will get you the jobs ,i am curious are they REAL ? is it some fraud ? does it really works ?
if any one have some experience regarding them please do share ..
thanks

junaidp
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 01, 2005
www.jobsindubai.com is a fraud... they suck...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: jobs through jobsindubaui.com Sep 02, 2005
junaidp wrote:Hi
there are few sites like jobsindubai.com ,moster-resumes.com ,who are getting arround 70-80$ from you and they ensure that they will get you the jobs ,i am curious are they REAL ? is it some fraud ? does it really works ?
if any one have some experience regarding them please do share ..
thanks

Jobs in Dubai sucks , inshallah i ll call them tomorrow and ask them to give my money back , u stink ..........

and i ll send a complaint letter to Canadain authority!! If you send them mail wid heading" fck jobsindubai" they reply" thanks for applying and send us money ...
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

jobsindubai.com Sep 06, 2005
Hi,

I have sent an email to jobsindubai.com to comment on this thread, do you guys know for sure that they are scams as I have alrady paid them $74 but will chase the matter if they are scamming people. I think its not just a matter of money but wasting people's time and creating wrong expectations for job hunters.

HP - did you get your money back?

Regards

FK
fikhan
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: jobsindubai.com Sep 07, 2005
fikhan wrote:Hi,

I have sent an email to jobsindubai.com to comment on this thread, do you guys know for sure that they are scams as I have alrady paid them $74 but will chase the matter if they are scamming people. I think its not just a matter of money but wasting people's time and creating wrong expectations for job hunters.

HP - did you get your money back?

Regards

FK

I claimed my money ( i applied on 12th of may). It is interesting that they did not even send me mail concerning refund. I am sure they would refund sooner or later.

I do not find time to call them.....let me get free and i ll blast them.

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

uaestaffing.com Sep 07, 2005
Hi Guys,

There is another website I came across which is very similar to jobindubai.com and I was foolish enough to pay both jobsindubai.com and uaestaffing.com at the same time.

Has anyone heard of uaestaffing.com, any opinions? Looks pretty similar to jobsindubai.com so quite likely a scam.

Thanks

FK
fikhan
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 08, 2005
Stay away from them...they are probably the same owner/site etc.

I know a close friend who forced dubaijobs.net to give him refund after one year he threatened them to seek legal action and go public in every message board :-)

I looked at jobsindubai.com, legally, you should wait for about 6 months and then ask for refund if they don't get you a job..if they give you the run around, just threaten them just like my friend above :-)

They are probably relying on people either forgetting or giving up after 6 months and don't ask for refund.

Hope this helps,
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

be careful with recruiters Sep 08, 2005
salaam,
Be very careful when using recruitment agencies. Do not give them any money. Definitely stay away from jobsindubai.com. It is a scam. There was an article in Khaleej times a couple years ago about this company, that explained it is a fraud. To my knowledge, it is illegal for employment agencies to charge a single dirham from people looking for a job.
Brad836
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 08, 2005
Brad, why should it be illegal? Recruitment Agency's are businesses.
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 08, 2005
Hallo Bobbie,
It is illegal in the U.A.E. for a recruitment agency to charge a job candidate money to find a job. The recuritment agencies receive a fee from the employer once the job candiate has taken a position, that is how they make their money. The job candiate does not pay the recruitment agency a single dirham. I hope i am able to help.
Brad836
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 08, 2005
brad,

ah ok- that makes sense. Illegal in the UAE- not everywhere. Interesting- a finders fee would probably result in a lack of suitable jobs for applicants as only some company's will be assosciated with an agency.

People have forgotten the importance of communication- fax your CV, e-mail it- call the next day and ask if they have any vacancies relevant to your education/ experience. :roll:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 08, 2005
To be honest, I've never come across any good recruitment agency that would charge a job seeker for going on their books. Normally they get you in for an interview go through your skills and qualifications and if they're satisfied they'll put you on the books either for temping or permanent positions, it's in their interest to give companies decent staff. The companies who take people from the agencies are charged a suppliying fee, that's the way it normally works.

Jobs seekers paying to regeister? Never sounds very good as they could take on people who they know damn well don't stand a chance of getting work.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 09, 2005
I think companies like jobindubai.com are benefitting from the fact that people don't have the reality of international norms as such. For example, I know if an employment agency in the UK was to ask for some money to find a job then there is something fishy but I just assumed it works differently in the UAE and that is how I got stung.

Should have found DubaiForums.com in the first place :)

In any case I have sent them an email demanding my money and will pursue them until there is something done, I am planning to write to:

1. Google - as they are using adwords - ironically their ads even appear on this site

2. Paypal - as that is how I paid them

3. Domain registrars to inform them of illegal activities taking place

4. Canadian authorities to say this company is using there name to cheat people.

Any other suggestions?
fikhan
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 09, 2005

Should have found DubaiForums.com in the first place :)

In any case I have sent them an email demanding my money and will pursue them until there is something done, I am planning to write to:

1. Google - as they are using adwords - ironically their ads even appear on this site

2. Paypal - as that is how I paid them

3. Domain registrars to inform them of illegal activities taking place

4. Canadian authorities to say this company is using there name to cheat people.

Any other suggestions?

man can we complain to USA? we can tell them that JobsinDubai are collecting funds from unemployed people to subsidized the efforts of Al-qeda and osman ben laden. :P........

I do not understand how come people are playing with the feeling of unemployed people . Jobs in Dubai is like a girl , who make someone to spend lot of money on her and at the end she refuses sex and doesnt let someone to get return on investment (ROI). :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 10, 2005
HP wrote:Jobs in Dubai is like a girl , who make someone to spend lot of money on her and at the end she refuses fun and doesnt let someone to get return on investment (ROI). :roll:
[/color]

I don't appreciate your opinions on women. They are not of this age. Keep them to yourself.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 10, 2005
I don't appreciate your opinions on women. They are not of this age. Keep them to yourself.

You are truly sincere toward your stupidity. Awake the dead cells of your brains. I said “girls” not “women”. There is quite difference between both of them. Check the oxford dictionary for distinction between girl and women. :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 10, 2005
HP wrote:

You are truly sincere toward your stupidity. Awake the dead cells of your brains. I said “girls” not “women”. There is quite difference between both of them. Check the oxford dictionary for distinction between girl and women. :P

Yes and your english skills leave alot to be desired....

Also just so you know, in english, females are referred to as girls in casual non-formal talk. Most adults, when they say girls, they mean over the age of 18. So this leads me to conclude that since you are an adult and since you actually meant girls as in young women, you are therefore a pedophile.

Also I strongly urge you to be careful with your posts.... Your attitude doesn't bring any added value to these forums. Please change your ways before you aggrevate more people.

Regards,

Liban
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 10, 2005
Also just so you know, in english, females are referred to as girls in casual non-formal talk. Most adults, when they say girls, they mean over the age of 18. So this leads me to conclude that since you are an adult and since you actually meant girls as in young women, you are therefore a pedophile.

Girls mean growing women and women means adult Girls :lol: got it ?

Man next time think 100 times before pressing" Send" button .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

jobsin dubai Oct 31, 2005
Hi all

I wish i had read this tread 3 months ago. I too joined & paid 3 times to jobs in dubai. I havent had a job offer in 3 moths. I complained about sending 3 fees in for jobs but no reply. they offered to refund 2 of the fees. So i have to wait.
In my opinion its a scam. hope you all get ya money back.
Fugative
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 24, 2005
so how r u supposed to find a job in dubai online?
L_pevensie
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 24, 2005
Hallo,
I can't speak for other people here, but for me it is very difficult to find a job online in Dubai. I am educated and have worked in accountancy since uni now for 8 years with major global players, and I still can't find a position in Dubai, but I really want to live and settle in Dubai inshaallah. There is also process of emiritization going on. I don't know is spelled right? The government works hard to educate and place locals in choice positions. First in the government, then in the oil industry or semi government, now this is moving into the private sector. Slowly, but it is happening. So you must compete also with that program, and if you are shifting from a western country U.S.A. or U.K. western europe etc... you also have to compete with applicants from eastern countries who are just as educated and experienced than you, and are willing to work the same position for sometimes 5 times less in salary. So its difficult. Also there is a real estate bubble, and prices of even small flats are on the rise rapidly.

If you have some family there that helps alot also because they can maybe sponsor you and pay your living expenses, so you can come to dubai, and look for work, much easier. this is what i am thinking of trying next inshaallah.

One thing don't get discouraged, keep trying i think it is difficult but not impossible, and Dubai is changing it is not the place it was maybe 5 years ago. Maybe you want to try somewhere else. Dubai is more crowded now, expensive, and the building projects in my opinion are out of bounds. Who is going to live in all those high rise apartments and hotels. No one can afford that? In Jumeirah it looks like a complete city is being constructed at one time. I think all the people of Dubai would not fill that place?
Brad836
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 02, 2006
man if u complain 2 Canadain authority or US, they got nothin 2 do 2 u

they care about External issues between u n the country u came from, Embasies wount go n sue ur agency b/c of ur claim.

plus i knew its rep off, n the guys behind it the big guyz in City u know wat i'm talkin about.

i used it persoanlly n never even got a confirmation # , so never mind
AD__REP
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 09, 2007
Hello All! please be aware of the GRAPE SHISHA Identity Theft and Credit Card SCAM....!!! you can view other people comments about GRAPE SHISHA by clicking on the following link

http://grapeshishas.blogspot.com/

guyz please visit naukirigulf.com i heard they are very good in getting u job.....Naukrigulf is the BEST!!!
abdullah1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 09, 2007
^spam^

But before ignoring the above thread, that link in there is hilarious...

"I have also noticed the same individual with the same IP address as Grape Shisha also owns the website http://onebigconstructionsite.blogspot. ... s-you.html "

WOW! The owners of blogspot.com (aka Google!) lives in Dubai?!?!?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 09, 2007
Daaaaaayeeeeeeeeeeeeem HP..lol...u surely have sharpened ur knives these days... :lol:
guest999

Feb 09, 2007
edit.
samuraisam
Dubai Expat Wannabe

dont belive it Mar 19, 2007
hi there..
i did an interview more than 6 monthes ago in jobsindubai inc and i asked the incharge person there and do i have to pay ?and he said no ...our rules not to take from clients.... .so since that time i didnt get anything from this agency except emails ,newsletters and when am trying to apply for a job on their website i receive aletter on "how u would like to pay". ..so what the hell is this ..any one have an idea about this agency..and do really they hire people???!!!
doaa
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 24, 2007
I am a registered member with Jobs in Dubai, for now its just I am waiting to get a call from an employer, I did received couple of emails regarding my account and did inform me the activities which were going through my account. So I think company is working from their side, let see how it will go in the future.
abdullah1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 31, 2007
Hey guyz, Check out this new forum about jobs in dubai.....

http://www.jobsindubaiscam.com/

thanks
Cheers!
abdullah1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list