Joanne Hardy -Mercedes Benz

Topic locked
Joanne Hardy -Mercedes Benz Aug 15, 2013
Recently I had a incident with my car on SZR. Mercedes E300. It wouldn't move ,so I had to call Mercedes to come and pick up my car .
Friend of mine gave me a mobile number of one of the managers, so I could call and request the platform .
I called and a woman answered . I explain to her the situation . What was her reaction.....she first asked me from where I got her number, second, she was very angry because I called her on her day off (saturday)and last ,she just hang up the phone on my face !!!!!
I was shocked hen I found out that she was the Costumer Contact Manager
In Mercedes -Benz !!!
Her name: Joanne Hardy
So unprofessional !!!!

--- Aug 15, 2013 ---

Joanne Hardy from Mercedes Benz .

Mryam80
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Joanne Hardy UAE -mercedes benz , RUDE PERSONALITY Aug 28, 2013
Hi Maryam80
I know this woman . I had bad experience with her too.
She is ill looking blond /'covered" woman who is rude to all ladies and extra nice to their husbands!!
Be aware!!!
I went to complain to main Mercedes office and middle eastern man told me that there is no use of it.
she reports directly to her boyfriend , so the complains are never been hurt .............
Good luck next time
sara22
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Joanne Hardy -Mercedes Benz Sep 01, 2013
It is true that the response of the lady could have been better, but on the other hand, why would you call directly the "manager"? Its common sense that a company manager should not be called for these scenarios!

They have a service center, and an emergency number for these type of situations. If all people do not respect these processes, what do you think what happens with people that work in these large companies? Try to imagine all the thousands of customers doing the same.... everyone will have a burnout very soon!

Hope your car is ok now!
edinoDXB
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list