GOLDEN EAGLE REAL ESTATE - Stay Away From These Crooks

Topic locked
GOLDEN EAGLE REAL ESTATE - Stay away from these crooks Mar 19, 2006
Hi guys, had a v bad experience with this real estate agency.

they took 3000dh from me as commission to get a 2 b/r flat in Deira owned by Mr Ibrahim Lootah. They sold Mr Lootah's name and took my money (luckily i gave a cheque!!). 7 days passed and still no flat, finally i said i have found another place and these guys refused to refund saying that it is service charge for blocking the apartment for me. I clearly spoke to the manager a certain Mr Hussein and told him that i waited 7 days for the flat and i did NOT get it, hence i looked around for another place and found one.

Anyway long story, just stay away from them ... especially a guy named ASIF and a woman named OLA who are the master crooks behind this agency. i finally solved the case by approaching Mr Ibrahim Lootah's office who helped me to recover my 3000dh.

albertho555
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 16, 2008
You are lucky to solve your case. Another agency is a no no is OPERA REAL ESTATE. I've bad experience with this agency.
Woods
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 20, 2008
Albertho... is this the mr lootah as in the lootah family? I am glad to hear you got your money back when you approached their office cause I know him and he's no crook.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list