GBM Cheats CCIEs One After Another

Topic locked
GBM cheats CCIEs one after another Feb 07, 2007
:!:
Hi everybody.
I had a lot of troubles in UAE with GBM.
They are very stupid and grasping. They treat CCIE like tomato and potato on bazaar. Their lifestyle is to promise a lot and not to pay but find another new stupid CCIE, one after another. Dmitry, dm@mail.domonet.ru , +*

iourtaev
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 07, 2007
what GBM ?

Does this forum looks like a place to post your anger out ?

perhaps, the admins should open another forums for posting & discussing about ' unsatisfied jobs '
ahamed
Dubai chat master

hi Feb 14, 2007
Hi. I do not have any anger. You know, UAE has no justice system like any European country. If you are not sheikh or local at least, do not expect any justice. There is nothing to do with it. All I have is to inform next CCIE not to be tomato and potato.
iourtaev
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: hi Feb 14, 2007
iourtaev wrote:Hi. I do not have any anger. You know, UAE has no justice system like any European country. If you are not sheikh or local at least, do not expect any justice. There is nothing to do with it. All I have is to inform next CCIE not to be tomato and potato.

Hey like... WTF?

Can you please repeat this in erm... English for a start.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 14, 2007
tomato and potato.

seems like he was a chef :D

please repeat with whats this GBM anyways !
ahamed
Dubai chat master

hi Feb 14, 2007
I am waiting for my money from GBM for 8 month. They do not want to pay. They prefer to say "call me tomorrow".
I had a call 1 week ago from recruit agent, he is looking for new CCIE. He asked me to join GBM. I realized, better to tell about my story.
The only reason I posted it (after 8 month) is to inform next CCIE not to be stupid. I have E-mail from one CCIE who is in progress to join GBM. I sent him my story, that is all.
I have enough money not to think about salary for 3 years. But CCIEs from India, they pay for CCIE preparation from bank loan. They have a debt approx 20.000$. They arrive without money. I arrived with only 2.000$ in cash. And I had 4 days without any money. No money for food and water. No money for taxi. No money for living. It was in the middle of summer, hell, very difficult to control your mind without water. Do you know which answer I had from my GBM boss when I tried to explain I had no food for 4 days? I had "Call me tomorrow". Nice.
I will remember my 4 days forever. And I want to warn CCIEs about nice company GBM. Everybody thinks it is IBM. No, nothing like that.
iourtaev
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 14, 2007
So let me get this straight.

A CCIE (??) organised you to come over here and work for GMB (??) and then they left you high and dry with nothing else.

Sad... but if you want the world to hear your story, you need to outline it in more detail with better comprehension.

I know English may not be your native language... but you need to sllooooooooooooooooooooooww down.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 14, 2007
sorry bro but had to say this :

sounds like you are a emotional foo ( hehe ..by the way you explained )

sad story though..

fate habibi.. fate.. better luck next time..

best of luck

:( ( in tears )[/b]
ahamed
Dubai chat master

hi Feb 14, 2007
Yes, I speak English only 4 month in my life. You are right.
I had some emotions after I had a call from recruit agent, he asked me to join GBM. With my emotions, I posted info. I have E-mail from new CCIE. I told my story. That is all. My English is very poor but my mission accomplished.
iourtaev
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 14, 2007
still aint clear to me ... speak hindi ? malyalam ?? arabic ??

so how come you are CCIE without knowing english, i mean does CISCO provides training and exams in native lang. ? wierdo ..

tell me more :P
ahamed
Dubai chat master

english Feb 14, 2007
I am Russian, from Moscow.
I started my English with CCNA book 6 years ago, without any practice with networking or English. After one month, I passed CCNA exam. I checked job offers - no good salary. During next 4 month, I passed 4 CCNP exams. Now I can read 100pages per hour in English. But no practise in spoken English. No practise to explain myself.
iourtaev
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 14, 2007
. They treat CCIE like tomato and potato on bazaar

i see.. so u call market bazaar in russion .. pretty similar .. lol.. hahaha

go on with yourstory.. been long since i heard one :)
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Feb 14, 2007
I still don't get it.
You worked there since 8 months ago but they haven't been paying your salary? Or you have resigned 8 months ago but they haven't paid your salary/gratuity? Or what?
I believe GBM is a big company, it was one of my previous company's vendor to deliver IBM POS/machines.
Are you sure you didn't have issues with them/bosses?
Why don't you just go to their office (Emarat atrium) and ask for the "justice" directly?
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

good idea Feb 15, 2007
Good Idea.
No doubts, when you talk with sales manager from GBM about deals, whatever you want for your money.
Have you ever been employed by GBM?
I was in Abu Dhabi and I tried to talk with my bosses in Abu Dhabi, Loreno Raimondi and Jawhary. I left GBM at September2006. Everytime I ask about my money, I have an answer "call me tomorrow".
I did not visit GBM in Dubai. I tried to call Casare Cardone. It was my mistake to call to big boss, he is very busy and have no time to solve my trouble.
I met 2 CCIE engineers who had troubles with GBM in Abu Dhabi before me. So, I am not the one who had troubles with GBM.
I am in Qatar now. As soon as I get UAE, I will try to follow your advice to visit Emarat atrium and talk.
iourtaev
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 15, 2007
i said go on with your story .. how did they treat you.. tell me :P :twisted: lol
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Feb 15, 2007
i said go on with your story .. how did they treat you.. tell me :P :twisted: lol
ahamed
Dubai chat master

thanks Feb 15, 2007
thanks for everybody
I do not see any reason to continue. Remember, I have E-mail from new CCIE who is in progress to join GBM, I sent him my story, that is all.
I do not care about will he join GBM or not. It is his choice, not mine.
I informed him with my story, nothing else.
iourtaev
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 15, 2007
you were right, you need to improve your english.

which part of " TELL ME YOUR STORY " Dont you understand ?

Post it here, i wanna know. . hahahahahaah .. lol ..

go on.. once upon a time ..
ahamed
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list