FESD In Dubai Internet City

Topic locked
FESD in Dubai Internet City Jan 08, 2007
Please stay away from this GERMAN company!!! Dont even deal with them!!!

They do not provide visa but worst they do not pay their employees salary too!!! Boycott!!!!

A relative of mine worked with them as a Project Engineer for the past months, they did not provide his visa, his salary was never given on time, as a matter of fact, the last one was given in 3 installments! Their previous Project Engineer didnt received salary for 8 fcuk!ng months!

**** Mods, Im going to post this in the other relevent sections as well.

zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: FESD in Dubai Internet City Jan 08, 2007
zam wrote:Please stay away from this GERMAN company!!! Dont even deal with them!!!

They do not provide visa but worst they do not pay their employees salary too!!! Boycott!!!!

A relative of mine worked with them as a Project Engineer for the past months, they did not provide his visa, his salary was never given on time, as a matter of fact, the last one was given in 3 installments! Their previous Project Engineer didnt received salary for 8 love!ng months!

Go for it ZAM, people need to know about companies like this.

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: FESD in Dubai Internet City Jan 08, 2007
zam wrote:Please stay away from this GERMAN company!!! Dont even deal with them!!!

A relative of mine worked with them as a Project Engineer for the past months, they did not provide his visa, his salary was never given on time, as a matter of fact, the last one was given in 3 installments! Their previous Project Engineer didnt received salary for 8 love!ng months!

Go for it ZAM, people need to know about companies like this.

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list