Everex - The Worst PDA Phone Ever!!!!

Topic locked
Everex - The worst PDA phone ever!!!! Sep 08, 2005
This Everex PDA sucks bigtime!!! Firstly the battery gets totally drained in about two hours of moderate use ...and it's really a princess to bring the bulky craddle and charger with you all the time. An extra battery is not an option for it costs almost half as much as the PDA itself.

I should have mentioned this first for this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen... The earpiece and ringer shares only one speaker...so when you're talking to someone on the line and then somebody else calls you, you get a full blast of ringingtone in your eardrums!!! Man, how fucked up is that???

Another thing is the lithium battery at the back gets jarred and disconnected very easily at the slightest bump. It causes the PDA to do a hard reboot erasing all the settings you've so carefully spent tinkering with for the past half an hour... boom! gone! ...the programs you've just installed... GONE! :shock:

There are more design flaws this piece of junk to gripe about , but they're just too many to mention.

Why oh why didn't I buy that imate jam instead??!! :x

pillbox
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 20, 2008
Hey Worldwide GSM spammer...those are the most retarded email addresses I have ever seen. Get bent and spam another forum.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list