Dubaijobs.net -- Any Info?

Topic locked
Dubaijobs.net -- any info? Aug 01, 2006
I paid these guys back in April 2005. They produced a very late job offer which did not materialize and so far have not provided anything new. Does anyone have any info on them?

elmousa68
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 01, 2006
SCAM!!!

I wish people would just open their eyes and stop paying phony recruiters who ask for payment to find you a job.

NO LEGIT RECRUITER SHOULD EVER CHARGE JOB CANDIDATES ANY MONEY...THEIR MONEY SHOULD COME FROM THE EMPLOYERS.

I would contact them and ask for my money threatning to go public and to post and expose them at every forum available on the big Net if they don't refund my money.

AND stop paying to get a job!!!
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Dubaijobs.net -- any info? Aug 01, 2006
elmousa68 wrote:I paid these guys back in April 2005. They produced a very late job offer which did not materialize and so far have not provided anything new. Does anyone have any info on them?

Those guys are reputed to be the biggest rip off merchants

If you paid by credit card, then take up the issue with your credit card company. They should help you recover the money
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 01, 2006
Hi, i'm watching very closely the jobsites in Dubai (i'm trying also to find a job over there :D )

They don't have any good opportunity, I agree with all the people that saying they shouldn't charge the candidates!!!

Something like that happened to me as well, from uaestaffing.com they sent a message that I was shortlisted for a job and I should proceed with payment.

The message though i received it in 00:30 at night!!!! So i figure out that something strange was going on. I never proceed with payment and it seems like i did the right thing......
Greekman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 01, 2006
Greekman wrote:Hi, i'm watching very closely the jobsites in Dubai (i'm trying also to find a job over there :D )

They don't have any good opportunity, I agree with all the people that saying they shouldn't charge the candidates!!!

Something like that happened to me as well, from uaestaffing.com they sent a message that I was shortlisted for a job and I should proceed with payment.

The message though i received it in 00:30 at night!!!! So i figure out that something strange was going on. I never proceed with payment and it seems like i did the right thing......

try to find a recruitment company at home, that would find u a job in dubai. going on ur own or through recruiters from dubai...small chances and looooot of time
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 01, 2006
Thanks for the advice, i already did that about a month ago.
Still got nothing from them, they're good in local market but not good enough for Dubai.

Sometimes i feel like a loser, how many times to get a reply "We regret to inform....."

i posted my cv yesterday in this forum with the hope to find something, honestly i don't know if i'm good or have enough experience or is something else???

I don't know what to say or what to think :(
Greekman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 01, 2006
Greekman wrote:Thanks for the advice, i already did that about a month ago.
Still got nothing from them, they're good in local market but not good enough for Dubai.

Sometimes i feel like a loser, how many times to get a reply "We regret to inform....."

i posted my cv yesterday in this forum with the hope to find something, honestly i don't know if i'm good or have enough experience or is something else???

I don't know what to say or what to think :(

for a long time i thought the reason i have to wait this long is cos im neither arab nor western europen. but than i read several ppl complaining about the same thing. so its just that they move slowly. if interested, later on i could send u some websites to register and put ur CV. all r free of charge. also id recommend u to go to dubai if possible and find smthing on the spot.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 01, 2006
I guess you're right, i believe i have to go over there...

The only thing that troubles me is the money that i have to spend until i get a job.
How much money do i have to bring with me?
Greekman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 01, 2006
Greekman wrote:Sometimes i feel like a loser, how many times to get a reply "We regret to inform....."

Seriously, if you feel like a loser than I must have felt like a criminal. I got 100+ regret letters and those were the guys who bothered to reply. It's tough to find a job here... damn tough, don't think one can walk right in.

Keep your head high and keep plugging away.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 01, 2006
Thank you very much, i'll do that....
I have a very big amount of links from consultants and online recruiting services, i check them everyday to see if there's anything new. I still hope for a postive outcome. I hear that it takes 3-4 months to find a job, well they're right :)
Greekman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 02, 2006
Greekman wrote:Thank you very much, i'll do that....
I have a very big amount of links from consultants and online recruiting services, i check them everyday to see if there's anything new. I still hope for a postive outcome. I hear that it takes 3-4 months to find a job, well they're right :)

if you play ur cards right u can get one in a 1-2 months as well, one of my cousins landed up with a job in 15 days :). so dont loose hope theres a job for everyone here the rate at which dubai is growing.

cheers,

jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 02, 2006
Does anyone know of reputable recruiters for real estate jobs. Also apart from not paying agencies any other pitfalls to avoid?

Thanks
valexric
Dubai Forum Guest

Reporting to Canadian Scam Patrols Aug 03, 2006
Thank you guys for all the replies. I did try to file a complaint against this company in Canada after consulting with the authorities there. They recommended I try an agency called phonebusters.com who seem to deal with scam offer and scam companies. The said agency asked for police reports apparently assuming that I am from Canada. I pursued the matter no further.

This is absolutely the first time that I pay online and be a victim of a ripoff. However the idea of exposing these guys over the internet seems enticing. I am looking for a job so I have a lot of free time. May I'll start blasting away...

I will try contacting the credit card company also.

Thank you all for the advice.
elmousa68
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 11, 2006
http://bestdanitykane.info/movies/26041
Moencetertedtard1
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list