DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM GALADARI

Topic locked
DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM GALADARI Jul 31, 2005
Galadari compnayies policy is based on ripping the customers for every dime. We bought a car fro Galadari showroom in 1994, Ford Taurus.

They never kept the spareparts and their service sucks, they keep ypu running you around.

Last year hoping Galadari had changed its sjyrickting spareparts prices, we bought a MAzda 6, same reults. I recently had an accident and they took 2 months to repairs.

When I and my Father went to recover the car from the sharjah Service station, discovering that the paint had still scratches on them at the back, and the car was still bubbling, and the reverse light was also not working...

I RECOMMEND DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM GALADARI, They are theifs..

I had to argue and have it repainted 5 times for a finer finish, it was a new car only 350 kms, for 52,500 dhs..

InsightDubai.com
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 14, 2005
i agree with you...only Toyota dealer will gives you the best service in this country,he rest are crap and thiefffffsssss...
aimee
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 12, 2006
i complelty agree wid ya man...they are da worst theives ever....
romance
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 19, 2006
If this is true, it should be kept in mind. :roll:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 22, 2006
aimee wrote:i agree with you...only Toyota dealer will gives you the best service in this country,he rest are crap and thiefffffsssss...

so people should only purchase toyota's.... thats funny
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 25, 2006
actually it was in the news that galadri group had some unpaid loans/bills and the goverment got a 20% stake in the company to repay those bills .. so it seems like they are not doing so well financially.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 25, 2006
Well having read this post I am forced to say that I bought a Ford Taurus in 1996, had it serviced on a regular basis, never had any real problems and it was all done through Galadari, sold it in 2003, so as the old adage goes.

two sides to every coin
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 25, 2006
You owned a Taurus? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 28, 2006
Tauri notwithstanding, apparently Galadari was so bad that Ford switched dealers after a huge court battle. Al Tayer does Ford now.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

hey Nov 07, 2006
didnt u get a better car.....TAURUS parts are extinct now .. lol
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list