Black List Dubai

Topic locked
black list Dubai Nov 21, 2006
hello Mates!
Yes I think we shd blacklist Dubai, because If you dont speak Arabic you are dicriminated, If you dont speak English in European Excent you are distriminated, You are Asian you are discriminated. Local gets priority. people living here more than 30 years and can be kicked out in a day. You build this bloody Dessert into world bussiness Hub and you dont get any facilities as compared to locals. You cannot change job unless your employeer gives you a NOC like a slave in old ages
Workers are literally F**ked at 600 per month, 10-16 hours per day while living in a room with capacity of 2 and living 22 with no or one Toilet facility
Do you still dont want to Blacklist UAE/Dubai or you are use to these facts while considering your self a so-called civilized and non-racist?

nasirgilani
Dubai Forum User

Nov 22, 2006
I think Dubai fits on the black list for those reasons and many more. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Nov 22, 2006
Yes I was In Copenhagen and I was told all good stories about Dubai by my friends here, I never told me that people are dicriminated in this fashion. My trade is Project management and I can only be effective if my designed management environment is perfect to conditions. Here people are not motivated as they are less paid and are not satisfied with there living standards. Passion is missing. all these factors are F**king my managment style
nasirgilani
Dubai Forum User

Nov 22, 2006
Management is a text book art. Leadership is a blank canvas.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 27, 2006
You are funny nasirgilani :lol: Let's blacklist Dubai for that reasons you stated. What's your next move now?
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 28, 2006
Send us an email from the next country.

While you work here and take a wage, or live with someone who takes a wage, you're supporting everything you criticise.

Everything else is just hot air.

Either:

1. Change yourself to suit the place
2. Change the place to suit yourself
3. Leave
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: black list Dubai Nov 28, 2006
nasirgilani wrote:hello Mates!
Yes I think we shd blacklist Dubai, because If you dont speak Arabic you are dicriminated, If you dont speak English in European Excent you are distriminated, You are Asian you are discriminated. Local gets priority. people living here more than 30 years and can be kicked out in a day. You build this bloody Dessert into world bussiness Hub and you dont get any facilities as compared to locals. You cannot change job unless your employeer gives you a NOC like a slave in old ages
Workers are literally F**ked at 600 per month, 10-16 hours per day while living in a room with capacity of 2 and living 22 with no or one Toilet facility
Do you still dont want to Blacklist UAE/Dubai or you are use to these facts while considering your self a so-called civilized and non-racist?

can't the same be said for any other country? or do you only realize it here because you are not a local and feel discriminated against when the country is trying to take care of their people as well as others who work, live, and visit here?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 29, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Send us an email from the next country.

While you work here and take a wage, or live with someone who takes a wage, you're supporting everything you criticise.

Everything else is just hot air.

Either:

1. Change yourself to suit the place
2. Change the place to suit yourself
3. Leave

Humm Ain,
Look you have to sit in the system to change the system, Its not like If I am working in USA and want to change system in Dubai, It doesnt make any sense?
I am trying to support people here who are discriminated, Its more like awarance against Discrimination, Rest your 3 points are good, I will prefer 2, What about You??
nasirgilani
Dubai Forum User

Re: black list Dubai Nov 29, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
nasirgilani wrote:hello Mates!

can't the same be said for any other country? or do you only realize it here because you are not a local and feel discriminated against when the country is trying to take care of their people as well as others who work, live, and visit here?

Hello B,
Govt of UAE dont need to care about his own people as People are taking care of this country itself, Most of the richest belong here! Govt only have to take care of the people who are working here inorder to make this country much lexious and better for nationals
nasirgilani
Dubai Forum User

Nov 29, 2006
Why it take you so long to reply? Are you still going to blacklist dubai or change the place to suit yourself? :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Re: black list Dubai Nov 29, 2006
you know...this whole racisim crap just really makes me laugh.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 30, 2006
asc_26 wrote:Why it take you so long to reply? Are you still going to blacklist dubai or change the place to suit yourself? :lol:

Humm I work 10 hours per day so it takes time to reply :) I am still here and thinking to start compaign against discrimination
nasirgilani
Dubai Forum User

Re: black list Dubai Nov 30, 2006
bushra21 wrote:you know...this whole racisim crap just really makes me laugh.

You will cry when this Racisim crap will hit you, as I have seen people sufering from this crap
nasirgilani
Dubai Forum User

Nov 30, 2006
ohh you're back. how many ciggy sticks you lit & smoke today?
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 30, 2006
asc_26 wrote:ohh you're back. how many ciggy sticks you lit & smoke today?

well Asc_26 humm what you expect? Make a Guess :wink: 8)
nasirgilani
Dubai Forum User

Nov 30, 2006
nasirgilani wrote:

NO idea. Aint no smoking gun. :wink:

What is this campaign against discrimination you're talking about?

I believe there is discrimination also in copenhagen. I remember the outcry from muslims all over the world started when a danes draw some caricature, which offended the sensitivity of the muslims.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 01, 2006
asc_26 wrote:
nasirgilani wrote:

I believe there is discrimination also in copenhagen. I remember the outcry from muslims all over the world started when a danes draw some caricature, which offended the sensitivity of the muslims.

and I never smoked in my life too :) I shouted against Jylland Posten (cartoon printing newspaper) right in the heart of Copenhagen (town square) then and still i dont like people discriminating. There is difference in attacking religion and attacking/not providing basic rights. In copenhagen they are atleast providing basic rights to everyone regardless of religion or country of origin. Here Story is different, Muslims, who were suppose to be setting examples of tolereance and equal rights are voilating it to its maximum limits
Look Asc_26 These are my thoughts you may feel different so thats normal, I am just trying to make it notable to this Forum!!
nasirgilani
Dubai Forum User

Dec 01, 2006
nasirgilani wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
nasirgilani wrote:

and I never smoked in my life too :) I shouted against Jylland Posten (cartoon printing newspaper) right in the heart of Copenhagen (town square) then and still i dont like people discriminating. There is difference in attacking religion and attacking/not providing basic rights. In copenhagen they are atleast providing basic rights to everyone regardless of religion or country of origin. Here Story is different, Muslims, who were suppose to be setting examples of tolereance and equal rights are voilating it to its maximum limits
Look Asc_26 These are my thoughts you may feel different so thats normal, I am just trying to make it notable to this Forum!!

You have the same thoughts like most people do but you're the first forumer to stand up & say black list dubai. :D Let's hope that change for the betterment of expats who are discriminated will happen very soon. But hoping without actions on our part is useless and meaningless.

You aren't smoking but your baby avatar is smoking. Are you saying that baby can smoke? kidding... :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Re: black list Dubai Dec 01, 2006
nasirgilani wrote:

You will cry when this Racisim crap will hit you, as I have seen people sufering from this crap

I do have to deal with it mate...every day, just like you.

I am just sick of everyone complaining about it. Thats life, suck it up and move on or stand up for yourself and try and make a difference. Just stop complaining.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 02, 2006
Well Bushra, since we can't complain about the weather, we'll just settle for complaining about the racism, rapidly increasing cost of living, and feather drivers and traffic.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: black list Dubai Dec 02, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
nasirgilani wrote:

I do have to deal with it mate...every day, just like you.

I am just sick of everyone complaining about it. Thats life, suck it up and move on or stand up for yourself and try and make a difference. Just stop complaining.

good so you are settled now, I hope I can blind my eyes soon! untill then bye
nasirgilani
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list