Beware Of Opera Real Estate

Topic locked
Beware of Opera Real Estate Jun 16, 2008
Pl be aware of them. If you have any dealings with them pls be careful or better yet stay away from them.
They will strike a deal with u (the agents are selling mostly their investment properties owned by Mr. Tarek owner of OPERA), you put a deposit on the property you want to buy and put evrything on MOU etc etc. On transfer date they cant even be on time.... yet sent a representative with power of attorney to go for transfer but without original copy POA. Transfer cant be done at all because the seller cant come for transfer and his rep dont even have the original copy of POA... and when I ask for my deposit back, OPERA/Mr Tarek do not want to refund my deposit. What your opinion on this? I need help to get back my money.

Woods
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Beware of Opera Real Estate Jun 21, 2008
Woods wrote:Pl be aware of them. If you have any dealings with them pls be careful or better yet stay away from them.
They will strike a deal with u (the agents are selling mostly their investment properties owned by Mr. Tarek owner of OPERA), you put a deposit on the property you want to buy and put evrything on MOU etc etc. On transfer date they cant even be on time.... yet sent a representative with power of attorney to go for transfer but without original copy POA. Transfer cant be done at all because the seller cant come for transfer and his rep dont even have the original copy of POA... and when I ask for my deposit back, OPERA/Mr Tarek do not want to refund my deposit. What your opinion on this? I need help to get back my money.

Hi Woods,
i advise you to read MOU very careful before claiming your refund back. In our case with bloody 21CENTURY real estate, in case of canceling the deal from buyer's side, deposit and any other payments are not refundable!! so you either be patient and wait for the owner to appear and complete the deal or wait till He will cancel the deal by himself.
Seems like all Real Estates are the same Sh#%$#, no trust whatsoever, no motivation to buy and invest in UAE...
@$#@$'em all!
marina
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 07, 2009
Hey,

RERA also can be a great help to you make sure you don't default here in Dubai you got to have all the possible communication proof so that you can fight back to claim your deposit. Do sent them a official letter of disappointment and mention all the facts on that letter in details sent a fax, email and a reg. mail
All the best
Eden
aucia
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list