Where To Buy Used 4x4s?

Topic locked
Where to buy used 4x4s? Mar 02, 2006
Hi,
The car we are looking for is out of stock and has a delivery time of 1-2 months. So we would like to buy a used Wrangler for now (we need a second car anyways).
Could you give me some ideas where to look / buy with honest staff and reasonable prices?
How long does it usually take to be allowed to take the vehicle home: which procedures have to be followed?
How much would you suggest to invest (and which age of car) that it lasts without problems for 1 to 2 years?

I heard about sellers in the dessert which are not to be trusted as they sell stolen cars from other countries. Is that true?

Thanks,
gokm

gokm
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 02, 2006
Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2005. Only 9500 Kms. Manual transmission. Silver color, Hard Top, CD player, air bags. 4 inchs Liftkit, Big tyres, K&N filter..
Do not miss . Call 050-5841140 between 1:30 - 4:30 PM and after 8:30 PM
Lulu
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 06, 2006
Hi,

The best place to buy a good SUV are Al Futtaim Automall (www.automalluae.com), 4x4 motors (www.4x4motors.com) and Off-road motors. These guys, especially the first one, guarantee the cars they sell, and so that gives you major peace of mind. Yes, they will be a few thousand more expensive than the open market, but you know you're getting a certified vehicle.

Good wranglers are not very easy to come by, but I would also recommend the classifieds section of www.dubai4x4.com Sign up there, so even once you do get the Wrangler, you can go offroad with this active club!

All the best, drive safe..
avkurian
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto