URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Topic locked
URGENT REPLY NEEDED Nov 23, 2008
I,M LEAVING IN DUBAI,I GOT MY DRIVING LICENSE 10 DAYS BACK,NOW I PLANNED TO BUY A SECOND HAND CAR FOR 4 MONTHS THEN GOING FOR BRAND NEW,I GOT ONE VEHICLE THRU MY FRIEND----HONDA CITY LX 2004 MODEL,55000 KILOMETERS,17000 DHS,VEHICLE IN GOOD CONDITION.IS IT WORTH AND HOW ABOUT THE MODEL.PLEASE SUGGEST.

rinuammu
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 23, 2008
In my honest opinion, why not get a Brand New car instead? You could get a brand new car and finance it with out paying any down payment. It would be better for you and save you from all the headaches a 2nd hand could give.

But if your considering on buying the Honda City LX 04 I'd say its not a bad deal. It has good mileage just check the car really good to see if its in good condition as what they say.

I'd suggest you to check the engine, brakes, interior, exterior, suspension, a/c and the Periodic Maintenance of the car.

Cheers.
poi5on
Dubai Forum User

Nov 24, 2008
I would suggest not to go for Honda City. I am not saying the car is bad but if you plan to sell the car when u r leaving Dubai, you would face a lot of problems. The car is not in demand by most of the people but if you plan to stay very long in Dubai then it should be ok..

For the price, it is a good deal. Bring the car for check up in Tasjeel and make sure everything is ok.

Cheers..
ivanlim84
Dubai Forum User

Re: URGENT REPLY NEEDED Jul 21, 2009
HEY I WORK FOR MOTOR INSURANCE COMPANY IN UAE DUBAI U CAN REACH ME AT 055-6896854 OR carl_7396@yahoo.co.in

call me or email me for the best deals in insurance for cars in dubai...
carl_7396
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto