In Trouble With Certified Used Car, Please Help...

Topic locked
In trouble with certified used car, Please Help... Oct 13, 2013
Hi, I bought a car (Renault safrane v6 2009 model) from the Arabian Automobiles certified pre-owned cars showroom in February this year. After driving the car for just 6 months and 9 thousand kilometres one day while driving my car the AC stopped working and after sometime I saw smoke coming out from the bonnet. I stopped the car immediately and called the recovery vehicle and took it to the Nissan service centre in Deira. After a couple of days my service adviser called me and said that there were a few parts that have to be replaced and the cost would come out to be around 10000 dirhams after discount. I told him about the 1 year warranty that my dealer had promised me but later came to know that entire claim had been rejected by the insurance company. So I decided to visit the showroom myself and meet the higher management. After a lot of effort an inside source told me that most parts in the car were already worn out when the car was sold to me. Even the tires were 5 years old and needed to be replaced immediately. Same was the case with the battery. All this came as a rude shock to me. Now my question is that do I have the option of taking legal action against the seller. What are my other options. Please advise. Any help in this matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks

vabs200
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: In Trouble With Certified Used Car, Please Help... Oct 15, 2013
I suggest to contact Dubai Consumer Right department (google it). The pre-certified used car department from AA promises a fully checked car, surprises like old tires etc, they should rectify all urgent issues. It also depends what is documented on the receipt; if the warranty is indicated, you have a strong story.
BudW
Dubai Forum User

Re: In Trouble With Certified Used Car, Please Help... Jan 21, 2015
---------------------------------------

Hi everybody.

Many fans of car tuning have long been looking for computer Magden M.1.

Its a lot of time was not on sale and then finally he appeared !

The same gadget was by Nissan SkiLine in the film Fast and Furious which went Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker).

Very limited quantity of Magden M.1 created. All devices left after filming, was sold to fans around the world. Magden company came out of market, as many other, due economical crisis in 2009.

Now this device is very rare. And it is still real piece of legend.

Magden - a visiting card machine Nissan Skyline, which distinguishes it from a simple car.

&x-yt-ts=1421782837&feature=player_embedded&x-yt-cl=84359240

And you can buy Magden again !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191484218459?ss ... 1558.l2649
Berg
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto