Scrap BMW

Topic locked
Scrap BMW Nov 14, 2006
I wonder if anyone can help put me in the right direction. Have a old BMW 7 series that I would like to sell as scrap or as is. It has some engine problems and has been laying around in a garage for months. Are there any local dealers that would buy on spot?
ALSO, can anyone suggest me a Navi CD for my 740 98 model please that doesnt cost an arm and leg? they cost AED 3,000 by AGMC

Thanks and keep up the good work

H

hussain70
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 21, 2006
There are a few scrap yards in sharjah, try hunting there and make a deal with them.

As for the NAV, without the CD MAP, you can get it from ebay. The CD would cost something stupid and extra of ~Dhs 1,200+
hosrom_951
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 21, 2006
hosrom_951 wrote:There are a few scrap yards in sharjah, try hunting there and make a deal with them.

As for the NAV, without the CD MAP, you can get it from ebay. The CD would cost something stupid and extra of ~Dhs 1,200+

I think he just wants the CD, which BMW is charging an unbelievably low price of Dhs 3000. Low-down no-good rip-off that is.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 21, 2006
You cab TRY to find the middle east map on ebay.....not sure
hosrom_951
Dubai Forums Frequenter

thank you..but is there any specific address or location? Jan 08, 2007
thanks
hussain70
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: thank you..but is there any specific address or location Jan 14, 2007
hussain70 wrote:thanks

Hussain, have you found your Nav CD?? I am also looking for the latest version for UAE, DUbai. Would really appreciate if you could give me some leads.
apyip
Dubai Forum User

Jan 15, 2007
Have you guys checked some of the bmw forums for the software. Im sure that there must be plenty of copies floating around
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 15, 2007
KeithL wrote:Have you guys checked some of the bmw forums for the software. Im sure that there must be plenty of copies floating around

Are there any here in the UAE, Dubai??
apyip
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto